Random good picture Not show
1. Please mister, can I have my ball back?
2. Mister, can we 'elp to carry yer stuff in?
3. At the moment I'm only a mister, but I'll be a professor.
4. Please, mister, can we have our ball back?
5. Now listen to me, mister!
6. Mister Smith is my good friend.
7. Paul is Mister Big in our department, so it's important to make a good impression on him.
8. Look, Mister, we know our job, so don't try to tell us what to do.
9. Listen to me, Mister, I don't ever wanna see you in this bar again.
10. This is no joke, mister, it's for real.
11. You don't have any change, do you mister?
12. Hand down please, mister Grant.
13. Let me tell you something, mister.
14. Dare he risk inviting them and asking Mister Tom's permission?
15. And so Mister Johnny took them up through the dark yew trees, carrying the goose and holding Nick's hand.
16. He got told off by Mister C. It's inevitable, I suppose.
17. Two forensic pathologists Mister Gleason has scheduled for our entertainment here.
18. Record will reflect same warning to Mister Klein and his client previously issued to Miss Fentress.
19. Mister Grant has a long way to go before he will fully recover from his injuries.
20. In other words, Mister Gleason in my estimation has lobbed this one over the rail.
21. And Mister Johnny picked up a pitchfork ... Carrie screamed and put her hands over her eyes.
22. For the record: Mister Bigelow has presented a proposed stipulation of agreed facts, always appreciated in protracted cases.
23. Unlike Colin, who remains slightly sceptical, Mister C espouses the McKenna message with an evangelical fervour.
24. Mister Swanson earned seven million dollars last year.
24. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. "That's right, mister," another child piped up.
26. " I wish I'd said Mister Williams.
27. A mister is characterized by greed.
28. From over the bridges and Liffey walls they cheeked the captains with cries of: Hey, Mister!
29. Frederick was leaning on his pitchfork, apparently listening to Mister Johnny who was waving his small hands and gabbling.
30. A fine Highland rain, like the spray from a plant mister, was falling in the wrong meteorological zone.
More similar words: sister, cistern, register, cloister, sinister, minister, boisterous, administer, registered, cash register, administering, mist, mistake, mistreat, chemistry, by mistake, armistice, economist, optimistic, listen, euphemistic, twisted, distend, glisten, listen to, enlisted, listener, episteme, stern, photochemistry.