Random good picture Not show
1. Testosterone is the male sex hormone.
2. Testosterone does not increase their erectile or orgasmic ability.
3. You still need a prescription for estrogen and testosterone.
4. Mucho moody with tons of testosterone.
5. In the body, it changes into estrogen and testosterone.
6. By invoking testosterone a man can abdicate responsibility for his own behaviour.
7. I stopped taking my testosterone tablets and went back on the dole again.
8. Testosterone promotes protein synthesis and thus greatly increases physical strength.
9. First of all, the study simply measured total testosterone in the blood of female volunteers.
10. Too much testosterone in that scenario would result in me and the noisy hulk punching each other out on the sidewalk.
11. Even testosterone, so often blamed for aggressive behavior in men, is getting better press.
12. Testosterone also seems to rise with success - winning a game or getting promoted.
13. Add some replacement testosterone and research finds a low-level libido may become more active again.
14. His problem was one of testosterone - the major male hormone.
15. Testosterone and human growth hormones are among the substances mentioned in such accusations.
16. Traditionally, physicians have reserved testosterone replacement for men who are severely hormone deficient.
17. Men in their 60s and 70s often have testosterone levels in the low end of the normal range for young men.
18. Aggressive hockey players had more testosterone than their more easygoing teammates.
19. Testosterone itself, the very elixir of masculinity, increases susceptibility to infectious disease.
20. Some hormone replacement formulas now contain testosterone as well as estrogen and progesterone.
21. Casodex is a drug that blocks the release of testosterone, a hormone that is linked to prostate cancer.
22. Researchers at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore have found that testosterone aids spatial thinking, but interferes with performance of spoken language.
23. Unlike Casodex, they only partially block the release of testosterone.
24. A zebra finch will not sing unless there is sufficient testosterone in its blood.
25. I stayed at home as much as possible while I took massive doses of testosterone, the male hormone.
26. The problem for the cockerel is that the higher his level of testosterone, the greater his parasite infestation.
27. In 1994 she was banned from competition for four years after testing positive for testosterone.
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. They have injected all kinds of animals at all stages of development with synthetic testosterone to see how it affected their behaviour.
29. The adult rat provides another example: it has been found that cells in its prostate gland need the hormone testosterone.
30. One of the major functions of the testes is to produce testosterone, the most potent androgen.
More similar words: preposterous, cholesterol, later on, contested, foster, poster, asteroid, booster, boisterous, posterity, fester, western, yesterday, yesteryear, interested, esterification, that is to say, test, border on, detest, contest, protest, testing, testify, testimony, hostel, protestant, storefront, at the cost of, bestow.