Synonym: absolute, impregnable, infrangible, inviolate, sacrosanct, secure, strong, unassailable, unattackable. Similar words: viola, violate, nonviolent, violation, nonviolent resistance, invisible, available, be available. Meaning: [ɪn'vaɪələbl] adj. 1. incapable of being transgressed or dishonored 2. able to withstand attack 3. must be kept sacred 4. not capable of being violated or infringed.
Random good picture Not show
1. The game had a single inviolable rule: obstacles were to be overcome, not circumvented.
2. Basic law or tradition was considered inviolable.
3. Yesterday's resolution says the present Polish border is "inviolable".
4. Everyone has an inviolable right to protection by a fair legal system.
5. The people possess inviolable rights.
6. She seemed possessed of an inviolable grace.
7. The inviolable Gedge formed character traits as a child that give a fascinating insight into his later life.
8. His marriage to this parish was inviolable in its own sacred vows.
9. Socialist public property is sacred and inviolable.
10. This was an inviolable rule.
11. Home ( s ) of citizens are inviolable.
12. Human dignity inviolable. It must be respected and protected.
13. The person of the king is inviolable.
14. Article 12 Socialist public property is inviolable.
15. Article 12. Socialist public property is sacred and inviolable.
16. It is an inviolable mission of the entire Chinese people to reunify the motherland.
17. Freedom of action is one of the inviolable rules of human behavior.
18. In our society, however, children are held in theory at least to be sexually sacrosanct and inviolable.
19. Foster's set of negatives is a concise deconstruction of areas once considered inviolable.
20. Until his polar opposite steps lightly down on to his moon-paved home ground, the sleek beast-headed man sits at peace, inviolable.
21. Like my country, I too have spread myself to the invader, while remaining secretly inviolable.
22. What a man experiences in the privacy of his psyche must of necessity remain inviolate and inviolable.
23. And through all this welter of change and development your mission remains fixed, determined, inviolable.
24. A state, he said, could become rich in no. other wise than by maintaining an inviolable respect for the right of property.
25. It seems that for some sufferers hypochondria is a way of guaranteeing inviolable privacy; consider Proust laboring in his cork-lined room.
26. In the modern society of rule of law, the property right,(Sentencedict) especially the ownership of immovable property is the sacred and inviolable right that is guaranteed in the constitutional law.
27. The supersession of the old by the new is a general, eternal and inviolable law of the universe.
28. Article 6. The archives and documents of the mission shall be inviolable.
29. Its first article declares that " human dignity shall be inviolable "
30. China's territorial land, inland waters, territorial seas and territorial airspace are inviolable.
More similar words: viola, violate, nonviolent, violation, nonviolent resistance, invisible, available, be available, invariable, unassailable, uncontrollable, viol, violet, violin, violent, envious, violence, violently, invite, etiolated, in vitro, invited, in view of, invitation, bougainvillea, invariably, able, viable, cable, table.