Random good picture Not show
9. The brook tinkled like silver bells.
10. A silver brooch was pinned to her lapel.
11. He and Helen celebrated their silver wedding last year.
12. The silver vase had been hallmarked at Birmingham.
13. Some coins are made of silver.
14. We can distinguish between gold and silver.
15. Have you any silver on you?
16. Robert was polishing up some old silver candlesticks.
17. She embroidered silver stars on her blue dress.
18. The water looked silver in the moonlight.
19. She wore a small silver brooch.
20. Cover the chicken with silver foil and bake.
21. The dining table shone with silver and crystal.
22. It was my job to polish the silver .
23. Coffee steamed in the richly decorated silver pot.
24. Speech is silver, but silence is gold.sentencedict.com/silver.html
25. Silver is extracted from silver ore.
26. Copper and silver are both metals.
27. He engraved my name on the silver plate.
29. A swarm in May is worth a load of hay; a swarm in June is worth a silver spoon; but a swarm in July is not worth a fly.