Random good picture Not show
9. The walls of the palace are marble with silver inlay.
10. The brook tinkled like silver bells.
11. A silver brooch was pinned to her lapel.
12. He and Helen celebrated their silver wedding last year.
13. The silver vase had been hallmarked at Birmingham.
14. Some coins are made of silver.
15. As they say[sentencedict.com], every cloud has a silver lining. We have drawn lessons from the decisions taken.
16. We can distinguish between gold and silver.
17. Have you any silver on you?
18. Robert was polishing up some old silver candlesticks.
19. The old man conjured up a bag of silver coins from his pocket.
20. She embroidered silver stars on her blue dress.
21. The water looked silver in the moonlight.
22. She wore a small silver brooch.
24. A swarm in May is worth a load of hay; a swarm in June is worth a silver spoon; but a swarm in July is not worth a fly.sentencedict.com/silver.html
26. You have to do everything you can. You have to work your hardest. And if you do, if you stay positive, then you have a shot at a silver lining.
27. She arrived in St Ives to celebrate the Queen's Silver Jubilee.
28. He was hurled out of the hotel for stealing a silver cup.
29. When he climbed in the snow he always carried a silver flask of brandy for emergencies.
30. The year before last he won a gold medal, and the year before that he won a silver.