Random good picture Not show
1. I shall therefore concentrate upon Hinduism.
2. This was offensive to Hinduism, his critics yelled.
3. Gandhi could have converted many Christians to Hinduism.
4. My grandmother converted to Hinduism while living in India.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Despite the Hinduism of most Tamils and the Buddhism of most Sinhalese, they coexisted for those two millennia without much hostility.
6. The wholesale exodus of untouchables from Hinduism would for ever blacken the conscience of Hindus without benefit to Untouchables.
7. Another example might be attitudes towards Hinduism. The question is often asked whether Hindus believe in many gods and goddesses.
8. In Hinduism, there have been a number of human incarnations of the Almighty.
9. It is also said that Hinduism believes in an impersonal rather than a personal Deity.
10. In Hinduism three of the five main ways of reaching the truth rely on this difference.
11. Hinduism agrees with Galen that semen is the essence of life.
12. This slow process led in the direction of Hinduism, a vast eclectic synthesis to which we shall return shortly.
13. The worst aspect of Hinduism is undoubtedly the caste system, which kept the population cooped up in so many separate compartments.
14. There are many believers of Hinduism in China.
15. He made some pictures of the divinities of Hinduism.
16. The attitude of the Muslim rulers toward Hinduism varied.
17. The 1961 law forbidding dowries further undermined traditional Hinduism.
18. In Hinduism he is praised as the binomial Mitra - Varuna.
19. Here, Buddhist culture has blended with and Hinduism, the country's official religion.
20. The River Nile is in Africa ! Hinduism is from India!
21. By that time, the main divinities of later Hinduism were worshiped.
22. Other denominations of Hinduism, as described later, don't hold this belief strictly and more closely adhere to a Western perception of what a monotheistic faith is.
23. Large numbers of people are converting to Eastern religions such as Buddhism and Hinduism.
24. In retrospect, he stands out as a reformer of Hinduism, somewhat like Buddha.
25. Sanjukta Gupta Gombrich shows how at the heart of women's place within Hinduism, lies a basic paradox.
26. Atheism is the enemy of God- based religion(s), but is accepted in some spiritual beliefs such as Hinduism and Buddhism. Dr T.P.Chia
27. Some tenets of Jainism are similar to those of Hinduism, but the religion hasn't spread far beyond India.
28. On the contrary, the furniture of Thailand Ayutthaya period under the effect of Brahmanism Hinduism and Hinayana Buddhism presents mysterious religious overtones.
29. From these it could be seen that, in Malaysia, transsexualism is not acceptable to Islam and Christianity, while Buddhism and Hinduism could accept the phenomena.
30. He studied the Hindu scriptures under Brahmin priests, but became disillusioned with the teachings of Hinduism.
More similar words: altruism, wind up, industry, indulge, indulgent, indulgence, in due course, industrial, hinder, behind, hindmost, hindsight, fall behind, leave behind, behind schedule, behind the scenes, assiduity, guise, cruise, end up, anguish, on duty, endure, stand up, languish, disguise, quisling, linguist, louis xiv, round up.