Random good picture Not show
2. You'll have to travel in disguise.
3. She adopted an elaborate disguise to help her pass through the town unrecognized.
4. She disguised herself as a man, but she couldn't disguise her voice.
5. Maybe you could disguise yourself as a waiter and sneak in there.
6. A blessing in disguise.
7. She usually goes out in disguise to avoid being bothered by the public.
8. I didn't recognize him: he was in disguise.
9. He is a master of disguise.
10. She couldn't disguise the fact that she felt uncomfortable.
11. His disguise didn't fool anyone.
12. Nobody saw through his disguise.
13. She made no attempt to disguise her surprise.
14. The chairman tried to disguise his mortification.
15. He went among the drug dealers in disguise.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. He was a master of disguise.
17. She wore glasses and a wig as a disguise.
18. She couldn't disguise her glee at their discomfiture.
19. She could not disguise her amusement at his mistake.
20. They tried to disguise the modesty of their achievements.
21. There's no way you can disguise that southern accent.
22. This false beard is his disguise.
23. The star travelled in disguise .
24. He made no attempt to disguise his agitation.
25. I couldn't disguise my anger.
26. Afflictions are sometimes blessings in disguise.
27. He went about in the disguise of a sailor.
28. He was wearing that ridiculous disguise.
29. "Well, I have shown you how to do this before, " she said, unable to disguise her impatience.
30. Temptation comes to all of us,whether or not we succumb depends on our ability to recognize its disguise,sometimes it arrives in a form of an old flame,flichering back to lift,or a new friend who could end up being so much more,or a young child who wakens feelings we didn't know we had.And so we give in to temptation all the while knowing come moring,we'll have to suffer the consequences.
More similar words: distinguish, anguish, cruise, guitar, guidance, guideline, altruistic, acquisition, inquisitive, relinquishment, arise, raise, wisely, advise, premise, adviser, comprise, precise, likewise, expertise, franchise, compromise, imprecise, precisely, enterprise, antiseptic, give rise to, chastisement, dish, disk.