Random good picture Not show
(1) He defeated the incumbent governor by a large plurality.
(2) Federalism implies a plurality of political authorities, each with its own powers.
(3) He breezed in with an election plurality of 100,000.
(4) The Conservative party retained a plurality of the votes.
(5) A plurality of the population voted for change.
(6) There was a marked plurality of opinions/views among the people attending the meeting.
(7) Franklin had won with a plurality in electoral votes of 449 to 82.
(8) He only got a plurality on November 3rd, just 49 percent.
(9) The Democrats won only a plurality of the votes cast.
(10) He won a 48 percent plurality of the vote rather than an outright majority.
(11) A plurality, 46 percent, say he has not made much difference one way or the other.
(12) Plurality electoral systems tend to produce two identifiable blocs while majority run-off elections tend to produce more fragmented support.
(13) Election by plurality in single-member constituencies is of all methods the simplest.
(14) Even the problems posed by a plurality of worlds were negotiable.
(15) The openness Gandhi shows to the plurality of religious traditions is commendable.
(16) John Wilkins insisted on the distinction between a plurality of worlds within one universe and a plurality of distinct universes.
(17) In the U.S., there is a plurality of religious beliefs.
(18) A plurality of peoples now inhabit most places on this earth.
(19) A plurality of cables extend through the channels disposed in the strain relief members and are attached to the housing quick disconnects.
(20) A superabrasive wire saw having a plurality of individual coated superabrasive particles (14) attached to a wire (10) with an organic binder (42) is disclosed and described.
(21) In order to be elected, a candidate needs only a plurality of the votes cast.
(22) Pluralism on the other hand is unembarrassed by the existence of a plurality of important social divisions.
(23) A single ruling class will still emerge, but a plurality of interests can make themselves felt within it. Sentencedict.com
(24) A candidate would be elected not by securing a plurality of votes but by securing a quota of votes.
(25) In order to be elected, a constituency candidate needs only a plurality of the votes cast.
(26) While coercion may have been appropriate enough before 1945, the plurality of power in a representative system makes it inappropriate thereafter.
(27) While the typology sets up these principles, only a commentary can be faithful to them and maintain the text's plurality.
(28) This hospital bed could achieve the inverting function to a plurality of the directions so as to solve such problems as turning over and going to toilet.
(29) One or more of the hollow wheel gear, two or more planet gears, and sun gear comprise a plurality of teeth 4 that have been superfinished to a final surface roughness of 0.25 micron or less.
(30) A global wordline driver is associated with each array, each global wordline driver coupled to a plurality of select lines.
More similar words: pluralism, morality, generality, naturalist, naturalization, durability, quality, reality, equality, venality, normality, vitality, mortality, mentality, brutality, frugality, sexuality, commonality, abnormality, inequality, speciality, personality, conviviality, principality, hospitality, externality, nationality, originality, municipality, impartiality.