Random good picture Not show
2. Bamboo is a sort of hollow plant.
3. The tree trunk was hollow inside.
4. The hollow glass tank contains hot mercury vapour.
5. Hollow blocks are used because they are lighter.
6. Her stomach felt hollow with fear.
7. He looked young, dark and sharp-featured, with hollow cheeks.
8. The frogs plunked in the hollow.
9. The hollow ball floated.
10. The bamboo is hollow.
11. His words rang hollow.
12. The boys scraped out a hollow place for planting trees.
13. Each fibre has a hollow core trapping still air and aiding warmth.
14. The statistics show that it was no hollow warning.
15. He gave a hollow laugh.
16. Hollow out the cake and fill it with cream.
17. Murray Pick's hollow laugh had no mirth in it.
18. Even sex had become a hollow pleasure.
19. The children scrambled out of the hollow tree.
20. The wheelbarrow got stuck in a hollow.
21. There was a hollow thump as the cars collided.
22. The government's promises were exposed as a hollow sham.
23. They won[sentencedict.com], but it was a hollow victory .
24. There was a hollow core of sadness inside me.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. This tree trunk sounds hollow.
26. The buildings formed a hollow square.
27. Our team was beaten hollow.
28. The fire reduced the school to a hollow shell.
29. There can be no war nowadays between civilized nations, nor any peace that is not hollow and delusive unless sustained and backed up by the sentiment of the people who are parties to it.
30. He was short and thin, with a sharp nose and hollow eyes.