Random good picture Not show
1. She strode purposefully up to the door and knocked loudly.
2. She strode purposefully up to the desk and demanded to speak to the manager.
3. He strode purposefully into the room.
4. He strode purposefully towards the barn.
5. She strode purposefully towards the door.
6. Edward strode purposefully towards the door.
7. They moved purposefully through the milling crowd.
8. He walked purposefully to his desk.
9. He strode purposefully into the meeting.
10. People on early shift were heading purposefully to work.
11. I said(sentencedict.com/purposefully.html), striding purposefully toward the desk.
12. That Mr Lewis still is puffing purposefully midway through his fourth decade ranks as odd on grounds other than his own amazement.
13. Clare moved on purposefully, as if it was necessary to disguise the fact that she had no money.
14. Jane was walking purposefully along the hall, straight towards us.
15. Unless I am alert and purposefully listening for them, they do not enter my consciousness.
16. Some were running: some were striding purposefully; some had rifles slung across their shoulders on rope straps.
17. She made her way purposefully upstairs to the large bedroom at the front of the house.
18. The book is purposefully middlebrow, on a mission to explain musical arcana to a wide audience.
19. He watched as she strode purposefully towards the de Courmont house, her back straight, head up.
20. Only if one believes in something can one act purposefully.
21. Beneath it, across the ornately worked rugs Maurice had undoubtedly paid for, Natasha strode purposefully ahead.
22. On the driveway up to the house, a Victorian mansion, two men are striding purposefully.
23. Surprise doesn't register, instead, Devito plunges an eight-inch carving knife purposefully and repeatedly into the victim's stomach.
24. Black pajamas and conical hats piled out of the trucks and hurried purposefully off in all directions while the boss yelled orders.
25. Either that or the better-heeled locals enjoy female singers wailing purposefully at their table and moving away only when handed money.
26. Yes, there were gateways here in this Castle, where midnight footsteps trod purposefully down the halls ... Footsteps.
27. All of us seemed to wander down the road, but we wandered purposefully.
28. Once he finds the right ones he throws the bag over his shoulder like Santa and strides purposefully towards the door.
29. Mrs Stych fixed her button eyes upon the elegant figure of Mrs Frizzell and bowled purposefully across the lawn.
30. Through this garden of artificial delights and into his inclement mood, Sofia Mendes strode purposefully.
More similar words: purpose, on purpose, ruefully, carefully, hopefully, be useful to, be full of, to the full, make full use of, disdainfully, successfully, purple, lose face, full, in full, doleful, hopeful, forceful, pose, sully, grateful, graceful, full time, full-time, oppose, impose, compose, expose, suppose, resourceful.