Random good picture Not show
4. Could you plug in the electric kettle,please?
5. Get yourself in, Pat, I've had the kettle on.
6. Steam rose from the boiling kettle.
7. The kettle is at the bubble.
8. Water heated by the stove has overbrimmed the kettle.
9. She filled the kettle and switched it on.
10. I've just popped the kettle on.
11. Did you put the kettle on?
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. That was indeed a pretty kettle of fish.
13. I'll put the kettle on and make us some tea.
14. Peter boiled the kettle.
15. I can't pick the kettle up - the handle's too hot.
16. Don't scald yourself with that kettle!
17. The kettle needs a new element.
18. I don't like the design of this kettle.
19. The kettle began to whistle.
20. Shall I put the kettle on?
21. Pour a kettle of boiling water over the onions.
22. A kettle was singing on the stove.
23. Someone went upstairs and brought down a huge kettle.
24. The water in the kettle had all boiled away.
25. The kettle started to sing.
26. She refilled the kettle with fresh water.
27. I'll put the kettle on for tea.
28. I'll put the kettle on to boil.
29. The kettle was singing on the cooker.
30. She emptied both their mugs and switched on the electric kettle.
More similar words: mettle, settle, resettle, unsettle, settle for, unsettled, settle down, nettlesome, settlement, little by little, battle, cattle, rattle, little, brittle, brattle, shuttle, a little, scuttle, prattle, bottled, unsettling, belittle, throttle, not a little, bottleneck, shuttle bus, wine bottle, battle field, battle of midway.