Random good picture Not show
(1) The patient died from acute cerebral hemorrhage.
(2) He has had an acute analysis of the situation.
(3) He's suffering from an acute infection of the lower respiratory tract.
(4) The housing shortage is more acute than first thought.
(5) The report has caused acute embarrassment to the government.
(6) Dogs have an acute sense of smell.
(7) The patient died from acute cerebral haemorrhage.
(8) A patient going through acute detox will have an assigned nurse nearby.
(9) She felt acute embarrassment/anxiety/concern at his behaviour.
(10) The scandal was an acute embarrassment for the President.
(11) There's an acute shortage of water.
(12) Angles of less than 90 degrees are called acute angles.
(13) He spent three months in the hospital with acute rheumatic arthritis.
(14) There is an acute shortage of water.
(15) War is the most acute form of expression of violence.
(16) I was laid up in bed with acute rheumatism.
(17) He has an acute sense of smell.
(18) This acute infection of the brain is almost invariably fatal.
(19) Exorbitant housing prices have created an acute shortage of affordable housing for the poor.
(20) Retreat into acute fast.
(21) You have got acute tonsillitis.
(22) He suffers from acute depression.
(23) He collapsed from acute renal failure.
(24) The minister was praised for his acute political antennae .
(25) Cats have a very acute sense of hearing .
(26) She still has very acute hearing(http://sentencedict.com)[sentencedict.com], though she is eighty years old.
(27) He felt uneasy at acute piercing sound.
(28) It is universally acknowledged that dogs have an acute sense of smell.
(29) Acute dysentery wracked and sapped life from his body.
(30) Competition for jobs is acute.