Random good picture Not show
(1) The patient died from acute cerebral hemorrhage.
(2) He suffers from acute depression.
(3) He has had an acute analysis of the situation.
(4) The housing shortage is more acute than first thought.
(5) The report has caused acute embarrassment to the government.
(6) Dogs have an acute sense of smell.
(7) Competition for jobs is acute.
(8) The patient died from acute cerebral haemorrhage.
(9) She felt acute embarrassment/anxiety/concern at his behaviour.
(10) The scandal was an acute embarrassment for the President.
(11) There's an acute shortage of water.
(12) There is an acute shortage of water.
(13) I was laid up in bed with acute rheumatism.
(14) He has an acute sense of smell.
(15) Retreat into acute fast.
(16) He's suffering from an acute infection of the lower respiratory tract.
(17) Whales have acute hearing.
(18) A patient going through acute detox will have an assigned nurse nearby.
(19) Angles of less than 90 degrees are called acute angles.
(20) He spent three months in the hospital with acute rheumatic arthritis.
(21) War is the most acute form of expression of violence.
(22) You have got acute tonsillitis.
(23) He collapsed from acute renal failure.
(24) Cats have a very acute sense of hearing .
(25) He felt uneasy at acute piercing sound.
(26) Acute dysentery wracked and sapped life from his body.
(27) He is an acute observer.
(28) I'm afraid it's an acute gastritis.
(29) The labour shortage is becoming acute.
(30) Simon's vague manner concealed an acute mind.