Random good picture Not show
1. He has a flair for languages.
2. She has a natural flair for languages.
3. Jo has a flair for languages.
4. In business circles he is noted for his flair and clarity of vision.
5. Campese was his usual mixture of flamboyance and flair.
6. He played with great imagination and flair.
7. He had a natural flair for business.
8. He doesn't show much flair for the piano.
9. She owes her success to her individualism and flair.
10. Though not conventionally pretty ,(sentencedict.com) she dressed with flair.
11. He's developed a real flair for management.
12. She dresses with real flair.
13. Irwin has real entrepreneurial flair.
14. His business skill complements her flair for design.
15. Creativity, ingenuity and flair are the songwriter's real talents.
16. She performs the songs with style and flair.
17. Sara's natural flair for languages marked her off from the other students.
18. France play with more flair and inventiveness, whereas England are a more disciplined side.
19. His flair with hair soon landed him a part-time job at his local barbers.
20. He was a born mechanic with a flair for design.
21. Bates is bringing her comedic flair to the show.
22. The room's interior was designed with taste and flair.
23. In his new post Stewart displayed enthusiasm and flair.
24. How do you utilise your creative flair and imagination?
25. He shows a flair for clerical work,[sentence dictionary] though.
26. She credits her father for her business flair.
27. Henry Tippett showed remarkable flair as a hotelier.
28. It's a competent enough piece of writing but it lacks flair.
29. His designs are all right, but he lacks artistic flair.
30. Their work has all the usual punch, panache and flair you'dexpect.