Random good picture Not show
1. The establishment of the socialist system to we opened a reach the ideal state of roads, and the ideal into reality needs to rely on our hard work.
2. His ideas influenced the establishment of National Portrait Galleries in London and Edinburgh.
3. The establishment of new international economic order is the essence of his article.
4. Opposition MPs are calling for the establishment of an independent food and drugs agency.
5. With the establishment of major new markets, the economy is thriving.
6. The uproar led to the establishment of bioethics committees to oversee research.
7. British colonialism led to the establishment of a large empire.
8. The establishment of new areas of employment is a priority.
9. This report led to the establishment of a special committee to investigate the matter.
10. Heart to heart chats conduce to the establishment of harmonious atmosphere among fellow workers.
11. The months that followed saw the establishment of a strong military presence in the region.
12. The establishment of our GRE computer data has enabled us to come up with innovative tactics for doing well on the GRE.
13. The speaker announced the establishment of a new college.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. The establishment of the cohesion fund and eligibility to benefit from it were agreed by all the member states.
15. One significant development in 1992 has been the establishment of further community liaison between our sites and our neighbours.
16. In Kirby-in-Ashfield the Council successfully petitioned against the establishment of a Sunday postal collection.
17. It provided for a separation of powers, the establishment of a constitutional court and the holding of direct presidential elections.
18. The establishment of the Accounting Standards Board has not clarified the position.
19. The establishment of a national asylum had been strongly urged by sundry persons and medical societies since the late 1880s.
20. Two further reasons have been given for the establishment of government-owned newspapers or for the taking over of existing privately owned ones.
21. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.
22. Experts have called for the establishment of new health guidelines.
23. With the establishment of the party(sentencedict.com), the distinction between workers and orthodox Marxist members of the intelligentsia was effectively erased.
24. This greater discretion was also evident in the establishment of the administrative and decisionmaking process.
25. First, there is the establishment of goals in the light of available data and with the recognition of economic, political and administrative constraints.
26. The defeat of the army was followed by the establishment of constitutional government.
27. He was one of the moving spirits in the establishment of the United Nations.
28. They bypassed the Stalinists and led the peasants and workers to the establishment of a workers state.
29. There were efforts to democratize school management structures, encouraged by the establishment of communal villages and co-operatives.
30. He has his own forceful views on the future of policing, beginning with the establishment of a national crime intelligence unit.
More similar words: establishment, establish, accomplishment, accomplishments, publish, publisher, listen to, mentor, comment on, in the event of, statement, investment, direct investment, table, commencement, amendment, tableau, vegetable, suitable, entertainment, sentiment, on the table, tablespoon, inevitable, inevitably, acceptable, uncomfortable, just about, stability, in front of.