Similar words: ruffle, muffled, muffle, scuffle, shuffle, baffled, unruly, ruffian. Meaning: adj. 1. free from emotional agitation or nervous tension 2. (of a body of water) free from disturbance by heavy waves.
Random good picture Not show
1) Emily remained completely unruffled by the chaos.
2) She spoke with unruffled calm.
3) He remained unruffled by the charges.
4) He looked apologetic, but unruffled.
5) After two hours of intense questioning, he remained unruffled.
6) Dominic and Piers repose in unruffled calm nearby.
7) Rosie remained unruffled, smiling secretly as cats do in the midst of mouse dreams.
8) Clinton appeared unruffled by the last-minute hitch, delivering his hour-long address in a crisp and fluid style.
9) Matthew's unruffled manner had evidently soothed the businessman a little.
10) Jack was never flurried, his cool, unruffled play was a hallmark of his game,(http://sentencedict.com/unruffled.html) along with some immensely powerful clearances.
11) While controversy rages, Stan, unruffled by the fuss, keeps looking for fossils.
12) He remained unruffled by their accusations.
13) He was unruffled in the face of difficulty.
14) She was unruffled when she lost the first game.
15) The river ran unruffled under the shady bank.
16) Anne had remained unruffled, very cool and controlled.
17) Each other or look calm and unruffled(sentencedict.com), motionless.
18) Those in the middle are left unruffled, in the eye of the storm.
19) Steamed stuffed bun look calm, unruffled and continue to see her book.
20) When coming across complicated problems, he would remain unruffled and take them calmly.
21) Yet, being a born liar , he was unruffled and ready with a brazen reply.
22) May I be firm and resolute! May I be kind, compassionate, and friendly! May I be humble, calm, quiet, unruffled and serene! May I serve to be perfect! May I be perfect to serve!
23) For a man in imminent danger of losing his job, he appeared quite unruffled.
24) His touch is so sure and he is stoutly unruffled - apart from when he was embarrassingly run out.
25) Her long black hair and comfortable clothes are the unruffled badge of the artist and beatnik, be she fifteen or fifty.
26) Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances. Thomas Jefferson
27) He usually appeared with a smile, an amused and unruffled air.
28) ' stentor or centaur ,'tis no matter, " answered Gerald, unruffled by his error.
29) I saw a very beautiful old lady, octogenarian person, very unruffled very gentle appearance.
30) He translated very quickly, because his spirit had never been so focused and unruffled.