Random good picture Not show
2. Newton is a man of great intellect.
3. She has a formidable intellect.
4. Intellect distinguishes humans from other animals.
5. She had the combined talents of toughness, intellect, experience and unsullied reputation.
6. Her energy and intellect are respected all over the world.
7. He never brandishes his intellect.
8. They described him as a man of keen intellect.
9. Her intellect is famed far and wide.
10. Nobody else comes near her in intellect.
11. You should marry intellect with sensibility in dealing with it.
12. She manages to combine a sharp mind/intellect with a sympathetic manner.
13. The massive intellect of his mother had been a formative influence from his earliest years.
14. His intellect and mental agility have never been in doubt.
15. He combined a formidable intellect with a talent for speaking.
16. He enjoyed exercising his intellect in analysing the controversies of his day.
17. She entranced them with her intellect and the joy of her company.
18. He is a man more noted for his intellect than his charm.
19. Her intellect was indeed darkled by many prejudices and superstitions.
20. The spiritual values are not part of the intellect.
21. Her friendliness hides a shrewd intellect.
22. Husseini's keen intellect and integrity set him apart.
23. The creature from the darker side of man's intellect.
24. Schools should nurture a child's intellect.
25. He has a zest for life and a quick intellect.
26. The most important quality for an investor is temperament[Sentencedict], not intellect.
27. You are endowed with wealth, good health and a lively intellect.
28. I had finally met my match in power and intellect.
29. He argued that art should appeal to the senses rather than the intellect.
30. It is not often that one so young has such a giant intellect.
More similar words: intellectual, intellectually, intelligent, intelligence, intelligible, intelligibility, intelligence agency, collect, collector, recollect, collective, collection, collectable, collectively, collectivity, collective farm, data collection, collectivization, electoral college, reflecting telescope, collective security, intersect, interject, collective bargaining, interpellation, interjection, tell, electromagnetic spectrum, tell on, telecast.