Random good picture Not show
1. Lambs were gambolling in the spring sunshine.
2. Lambs gamboled in the meadow.
3. And gambol with the natives: penguins and southern seals, charming and unafraid of mankind in this frozen and beautiful world.
4. Refuse to accept the fact that the gambolling lamb in the field is their future Sunday lunch.
5. Hector, who had been gambolling about the porch, slunk in behind her, depressed by the angry voices.
6. Now, at seventeen, I could gambol in the forbidden delights of Elysium with no one tugging at my hand.
7. Ron Gambol has become a household name.
8. You totally feel for your success that gambol justifiedly!
9. You can swim with dolphins , gambol with newborn lambs ,(sentencedict.com/gambol.html) whale -watch at sea or go fishing for trout in pristine streams and rivers.
10. The ones in love gambol when they walk, sing when they work, laugh when they have dinner and talk in their sleep.
11. I 'm very excited to hear Dr. Gambol 's talk.
12. They sped along on nimble feet; the musicians played; their cloaks swirled, they laughed and gambolled in their finery.
13. A silvery thread of water cut through the forest lawn, a gambolling secret between high narrow banks.
14. It's a real treat to have the opportunity to meet Dr. Gambol.
15. He didn't play sports or a musical instrument, gamble at whist or gambol on a horse.
16. He determined to revisit the scene of the last evening's gambol.
More similar words: gamble, symbol, symbolic, symbolism, bamboo, bamboozle, flamboyant, game, bigamy, bolt, akimbo, embody, abolish, bolster, hyperbole, shibboleth, ramble, ambient, chamber, ambition, scramble, rambling, preamble, hamburger, ambulance, ambiguous, ambiguity, ambitious, ambivalent, ambassador.