Random good picture Not show
4. Their efforts are worthy of your support.
5. He felt he was not worthy of her.
6. The British considered him a worthy adversary.
7. He is worthy of our praise.
8. The bank might think you're worthy of a loan.
9. Leeds United were worthy winners of the competition.
10. The team emerged as worthy victors.
11. This book is worthy of being read.
12. Their latest disc is a worthy successor to their popular debut album.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. No composer was considered worthy of the name until he had written an opera.
14. The matter is scarcely worthy of the managing director's time.
15. It's worthy of praise.
16. A number of the report's findings are worthy of note.
17. The frescoes are worthy of note.
18. The money was divided equally between several worthy causes.
19. Her achievements are worthy of the highest praise.
20. We thought it was a worthy enough objective.
21. She lent her name to many worthy causes.
22. We have several other products worthy of mention.
23. It's a matter worthy of our attention.
24. The Minister says the idea is worthy of consideration.
25. The money she left went to various worthy causes.
27. We are extremely delighted to hear of your scholarship to Beijing University.You are worthy of success.Best wishes for your bright future.
28. Compassion fatigue among donor countries means there is less money for worthy causes.
29. He is unlikely to succeed in getting his bill through Congress, however worthy it is.
30. If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you won't give up. If you give up, you're not worthy.
More similar words: worth, be worth, north, northern, come forth, set forth, for the rest, northeast, call forth, and so forth, for the best, northwest, all over the world, for the moment, back and forth, for the sake of, for the future, for the present, for the time being, wealthy, sympathy, with young, word, work, world, works, worry, at work, earth, fourth.