Random good picture Not show
1. Water was splashing from a hole in the roof.
2. She ran up the drive, splashing through the puddles.
3. They watched the swimmers splashing through the water.
4. The children were splashing about in the pool.
5. The baby was splashing happily in the bath.
6. The children love splashing water over each other.
7. The kids were splashing through the puddles.
8. Cars are driven through the mess, splashing everyone in range.
9. Lorries rumbled past them, splashing them with filthy water from the potholes in the road.
10. The boys were splashing about and ducking each other in the pool.
11. He thinks he can win friends by splashing his money about.
12. Water was splashing down from a large hole in the roof.
13. The kids were splashing in the shallow end of the swimming pool.
14. It was past splashing and foaming.
15. The traffic swirled by on the splashing road.
16. With that, Geordie ran splashing into the sea.
17. McMurphy stopped splashing around like he had been.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. She ran up the drive, head down, splashing through the puddles, fumbling in her pocket for her keys.
19. Donald loved biting paddles, splashing and capsizing people and pushing boats around.
20. Most shoppers were splashing out on practical items and steering clear of the luxury goods, he said.
21. I walked on, following the windings of the splashing tumbling Mosedale Beck.
22. They were splashing through shallow water, between massive, brooding willow trunks.
23. People were having fun in the pool, swimming or just splashing around.
24. A lot of people were in the water, swimming or simply splashing about.
25. I wait until it fills itself and then I swat it, the blood splashing over my hand.
26. One of his mates took the dented tube away from him and opened it, splashing froth over a window.
27. Across the room, a table of young men in fitted shirts is laughing heartily and splashing out wine.
28. Mossy boulders, strangely twisting tree roots and little streams splashing over stones are my delight.
29. He ran out into the street, his soaked shoes splashing water over his trousers, muddying his coat.
30. Care should be taken when positioning in order to avoid exposure to hazards and to miss chemical run-off or splashing.
More similar words: splash, splashed, flash in the pan, washing soda, cash in, cash in on, pushing, shining, fishing, ravishing, nourishing, vanishing, refreshing, flourishing, languishing, astonishing, plaything, clash, flash, slash, display, slashed, splatter, misplace, displace, eyelash, cashier, fashion, on display, backlash.