Random good picture Not show
1. By 1973, this gap had narrowed almost to vanishing point.
2. These tribesmen are proud survivors of a vanishing world.
3. Cheap rural housing is vanishing in the south of the country.
4. This plant is vanishing from the British countryside.
5. Tim always does a vanishing act when my mother comes to stay.
6. But the disease confounded everyone, vanishing in petulant defiance of all the elaborate preparations which had been made to accommodate it.
7. In a world of shifting boundaries, vanishing borders, and proliferating frontiers, security is even more difficult to achieve.
8. Mystery of vanishing boy golfer A GOLF-MAD schoolboy who vanished from outside a nightclub was being sought by police yesterday.
9. The vanishing points for horizontal lines are located upon the horizon.
10. Whatever vanishing act had saved her from the goon with the gun, it had left her armed.
11. It should be noted that Greenwald is not vanishing altogether.
12. Statistics show that Santa Clara's farmland is vanishing.
13. Gradually vanishing, as governments grow more sensitive and put it down as summer diarrhoea.
14. The highway stretched out ahead of me until it narrowed to a vanishing point some miles away.
15. They expressed worry about the district's current budget crisis and its vanishing middle-class work force.
16. Many of the ranchers themselves see all this tourism as a cheeky attempt to commercialise a real and vanishing culture.
17. Joanna, 25, walked into the leisure centre where she works at 7am yesterday after vanishing on Tuesday.
18. Many Californians view the mountain lion as an emblem of the state's vanishing wilderness.
19. Many islands are below sea level and only the levees prevent them from vanishing.
20. Recollect the feature films of the living desert, the vanishing prairie, the rams butting heads and salmon swimming upstream?
21. Eventually flogged into submission by the jockey, Bumboy set off after its vanishing playmates.
22. Both of them noticed with shock how alarmingly thin she was, frail to the point of vanishing.
23. They made promises, but their promises were like the smoke from our pipes, rising into the air and vanishing.
24. It was something about the lovers skiing across the Alpine mountain slope, vanishing into the mist.
24. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. At dawn he'd woken up briefly, plagued by the vanishing wisps of a vague and irritating dream.
26. Applying such reasoning in its full rigour would reduce the division between jurisdictional and non-jurisdictional error to vanishing point.
27. That was why he had voiced this craven option; soas to witness it vanishing.
28. There was only chill grey mist, and sooty buildings vanishing some two floors up.
29. The normality of their life together, minimal at the best of times, seemed to be vanishing completely.
30. He took his typescript with him from the compartment for fear of its vanishing.
More similar words: astonishing, spanish inquisition, vanish, fishing, nourishing, flourishing, languishing, banish, Spanish, shining, pushing, spanish armada, refreshing, galvanize, shine, cash in, vanquish, cash in on, living thing, organism, humanism, organise, punish, finish, mechanism, garnish, finished, furnish, burnish, punished.