Similar words: languish, anguish, distinguish, distinguished, languid, languidly, linguist, linguistic.
Random good picture Not show
1. After languishing in obscurity for many years, her early novels have recently been rediscovered.
2. She is languishing for her hushand abroad.
3. John has been languishing over a promotion for many years.
4. The soldier is lying on the bed, languishing of wounds.
5. The shares are languishing at just 46p after yesterday's fall.
6. The ruling party is languishing in third place in the opinion polls.
7. West Ham United are currently languishing at the bottom of the league.
8. He has been languishing in jail for the past twenty years.
9. Tran spend five long years languishing in refugee camps.
10. Other contract proposals are languishing in the Senate, and Clinton has either vetoed or threatened to veto the rest.
11. Again the track trails off into languishing shivers and cadaverous moans.
12. The bill had been languishing in committee because of opposition from Democrats and Republicans alike.
13. Sohu's stock price is languishing below Dollars 2-down from its Nasdaq listing price of Dollars 13 last July.
14. But by the mid-aughts the commission was languishing.
15. Two thousand Africans are presently languishing in jail.
16. The patient...is languishing in a semi-conscious state.
16. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
17. Our share price is languishing compared to our peers.
18. The poor thing is languishing without a human touch.
19. He found himself languishing with the Long Island Ducks.
20. Recast and streamlined for the current season, it is languishing in a no-win time slot on Thursdays.
21. The story was quickly denied, yet the shares were languishing at 255p, down 15, by the close.
22. These were to provide a variety of community placements for up to 900 people languishing as long-stay inpatients.
23. Craig was able to say his thanks in church while I was languishing in bed with tonsillitis.
24. Since then I have always followed the fortunes of Preston and am saddened to see them languishing in the lower divisions.
25. There are at least half a dozen of these golfing meccas languishing in the hands of the receiver.
26. Moreover, Morrissey's falsetto wail soars above and beyond the bad music criticism languishing in his lyrics.
27. The danger is that while you put off the legwork, your money might be languishing in a second-rate account.
28. Since finishing the latest William Wilson novel two weeks earlier, he had been languishing.
29. This nondescript little gem across from Arizona Stadium has been languishing in relative obscurity for the last two years.
30. The last time a lunar eclipse occurred on the winter solstice, astronomer Galileo Galilei was languishing under house arrest for suggesting the Earth circled the sun.
More similar words: languish, anguish, distinguish, distinguished, languid, languidly, linguist, linguistic, fishing, nourishing, astonishing, sanguine, language, shining, guise, disguise, hang up, vanguard, harangue, hinduism, cash in, slang, cash in on, triangular, living thing, relinquish, outlandish, relinquishment, ring up, bring up.