Random good picture Not show
2. She sprayed herself with perfume.
3. She was wearing the perfume that he'd bought her.
4. She dabbed some perfume on her wrists.
5. The hall smelled of her mother's perfume.
6. He caught a whiff of her perfume.
7. What perfume are you wearing?
8. This perfume has a light, fresh fragrance.
9. He bought his wife some duty-free perfume.
10. I can smell your perfume a mile away.
11. This perfume is made in several fragrances.
12. The sittingroom was saturated with perfume.
13. What does the perfume smell like?
14. The faint smell of her perfume lingered in the room.
15. The scent of her perfume lingered on in the room.
16. There was strong smell of cheap perfume in the car.
17. The air was heavy with the perfume of the flower.
18. Your perfume is romantic.
19. Your perfume is strong.
20. This perfume won't mask the unpleasant smell.
21. Have a smell of this perfume.
22. They've brought out a new perfume called 'Desire'.
23. She dabbed on a little perfume.http://sentencedict.com/perfume.html
24. Atomizers are used for putting on perfume.
25. She reeked of cheap perfume.
26. She put a dab of perfume behind her ears.
28. Amy thought she caught the faintest drift of Isabel's flowery perfume.
29. Use your crystal goblets. Do not save your best perfume,and use it every time you feel you want it.
30. As she walked past, I caught a whiff of her perfume.
More similar words: fumes, cheerful, powerful, wonderful, subterfuge, fuming, fearful, colorful, perform, volume, assume, resume, acumen, perfect, noumenon, assumed, presume, consume, costume, performer, document, numerous, consumer, argument, monument, answer for, waterfall, butterfly, imperfect, superficial.