Random good picture Not show
1. Occa-sionally hospitalization is required to combat dehydration.
2. The sun became relentlessly hot, adding dehydration to my distress.
3. He died from severe dehydration.
4. She suffered from dehydration, her potassium levels were dangerously low, and she had lost 15 pounds.
5. Hundreds die each year from exposure, drowning and dehydration as they try to elude detection by U.S.
6. Dehydration is one of the keys to altitude sickness.
7. The connection between dehydration and the bends is now quite clear.
8. They therefore risk dehydration during the day from the dry air.
9. What are the complications of dehydration, and those of poor oral hygiene?
10. Camels can recover rapidly from dehydration by drinking sometimes vast quantities of water.
11. He's suffering from dehydration because of his fruitless search for water.
12. Tungstogermanic acid as a catalyst for dehydration of alcohol to form ether or alkene is reported.
13. The rates of dehydration were determined too. The results showed that the specifications of pendimethalin 20% CS had no significant changes. In additional, the control effect on ba...
14. In addition, the dehydration decomposes the steam which produces also to be able to dilute the ignitable gas, thus has the being flame-resistant effect.
15. More than 11 000 children die every day around the world because of dehydration caused by diarrhoea.
16. Not surprisingly, the more layers of the cocoon there are, the greater the protection from dehydration.
17. Small desert rodents and the Bedouin goat can survive short periods of dehydration which result in a 20-30 percent weight loss.
18. Casei. i An elderly patient who has been vomiting is admitted to the hospital because of dehydration.
19. They will fly at low level for two hours, with many men suffering the effects of air sickness and dehydration.
20. Excessive protein intake can be dangerous, putting stress on the kidneys and causing dehydration.
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. Patients need to drink plenty of water to counteract the dehydration due to fluid loss.
22. Simultaneous changes in the cell walls, hormonally induced, produce negative pressure potentials during extra-cellular freezing, which control the dehydration.
23. The three who died are thought to have perished at least three days before they reached the shore, probably from dehydration.
24. Among mammals, however, the desert camel shows the greatest tolerance to dehydration.
25. It was a hot day and Andy must have started with a distinct dehydration disadvantage.
26. In actuality, cheese making is preservation of a food by dehydration.
27. Only beef with a well-developed layer of external fat that protects against spoilage and dehydration is so aged.
28. But for athletes and others who are likely to perspire heavily, excessive consumption of caffeine could lead to dehydration.
29. This will lower your body core temperature, decrease the heart rate's response to exercise, and reduce the chances of dehydration.
30. Furthermore, this ultra-drying tolerance of rice seed was related to the accumulation and keep high content of raffinose in embryo during dehydration and ultra-drying.
More similar words: dehydrate, hydrate, carbohydrate, hydrant, ratification, gratification, ration, oration, rational, operation, duration, migration, adoration, rationing, desperation, AND operation, aberration, laceration, irrational, liberation, reparation, generation, veneration, aspiration, emigration, separation, admiration, perspiration, integration, vibrational.