Random good picture Not show
1. The clasp of my brooch is broken.
2. clasp Her hands were clasped behind her head.
3. He took her hand in his firm warm clasp.
4. The clasp on his belt had broken.
5. She caught the clasp on her necklace.
6. He gave my hand a warm clasp.
7. He held her hand in a firm clasp.
8. Lie on your back, clasp your knees and pull them down towards your chest.
9. The button won't clasp.
10. She had sat there twiddling nervously with the clasp of her handbag.
11. She held the child's hand in a firm clasp as they crossed the road.
12. Antoinette wrung her hands inside her daughter's clasp.
13. Clasp the chain like so.
14. The third time the clasp jammed.
15. Yearning and brilliance clasp hands and sweep along together.
16. The safety catch won't clasp.
17. The gilding was flaking off a clumsy clasp and some stitches had broken on the handle, leaving it frayed and shabby.
18. Still lying down, clasp your hands together and reach them as high as you can above your head.
19. She undid the clasp and wrapped her arms around him.
20. She pulled the leather clasp from her hair and shook it free in a whirl of golden brown.
21. Lightly clasp your hands behind your head,[sentencedict.com/clasp.html] elbows out to the sides.
22. The carer then asks the patient to clasp his hands together, and helps him to do this.
23. They made us all kneel, made us put our heads between our legs and clasp our hands behind.
24. He hands them over wordlessly, his other arm circling a briefcase with a broken clasp.
25. There was no doubt at all that her mother's clip exactly matched the right-hand side of the clasp on the doge's cloak.
26. He held out his hand, and after a moment's hesitation she put hers into his warm clasp.
27. Still with your legs crossed in the air, lightly clasp your hands behind your head.
28. His friend Theseus stood before him and stretched out his hands to clasp those bloodstained hands.
29. In her sleep Alcyone moaned and stretched her arms out to clasp him.
30. I almost connived to be free at last of its guilt-ridden discourse and hand-cuff clasp.
More similar words: blasphemy, class, clash, a class, blasphemous, classic, classify, classical, classroom, classified, middle class, middle-class, social class, neoclassical, classification, the working class, gasp, grasp, aspect, aspire, asperity, rasping, teaspoon, grasping, diaspora, exasperate, asphyxiate, aspiration, thomas paine, exasperation.