Random good picture Not show
1. That was antecedent to this event.
2. Those were events antecedent to the revolution.
3. Antecedent permission seems therefore perfectly normal.
4. The Byrds are seen as an antecedent of bands like R.E.M.
5. Think about the antecedent events most conducive to exercise, and the rewards most likely to maintain it.
6. Something out mind always has antecedent.
7. This is an antecedent of the war.
8. It was permissible to take account of antecedent legislation.
9. The name antecedent to his birth.
10. Antecedent derivation is an extension of theorem proving.
11. That's an antecedent standard. Moral desert.
12. Physical processes flow inevitably from their antecedent conditions.
13. Phrenology was an antecedent of modern nEuroscience.
14. Did you notice any sign antecedent to the accident?
15. Events antecedent to the war failed to serve as a warning of the threat.
16. When the antecedent is a collective noun, the choice of the number forms of the pronoun and corresponding determiner depends on the meaning of the collective noun in the context.
17. The direct antecedent to the company, which is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, was founded by John Karcher and Eugene McDermott in 1930 to provide seismographic data for the petroleum industry.
18. The managerial nature of the word has further antecedent to French speakers.
19. The word " man " is the antecedent of " who " in " the man who spoke ".
20. In the sentence 'He picked a book off the shelf and handed it to Sally, 'book' is the antecedent of 'it'.
21. When the college was established in 1546, it inherited a hall from each of three antecedent institutions.
22. In 'He grabbed the ball and threw it in the air', 'ball' is the antecedent of 'it'.
23. 'Which proves I'm right' is not clear unless we know the antecedent of 'which'.
24. Second, it is not clear that conditional statements are strongly verified simply by showing that both antecedent and consequent are true.
25. However, Poulantzas would presumably argue that in any given case the course of events is determined by antecedent factors.
26. But it cannot account for the case when the pronouns any nearby prior antecedent.
27. This entity or concept is invisible in language form. It hides in the prototypic scenario of the antecedent.
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. Put simply law of causality states that every material effect must have an adequate antecedent cause.
29. Bridging reference is a kind of reference in which there is no direct connection anaphor and antecedent.
30. The linguistic expression which appeared previously in the text is called antecedent while the latter anaphor.
More similar words: unprecedented, recede, secede, precede, intercede, accede, concede, credence, entertainment, recent, decent, recently, antebellum, prudent, evident, incident, dentist, student, intent, center, decadent, impudent, identify, resident, identity, accident, content, detente, provident, identical.