Random good picture Not show
1. We stayed at a student hostel during the conference.
2. The hostel is heavily reliant upon charity.
3. Most hostel tenants would prefer single to shared rooms.
4. The hostel was packed to the rafters.
5. Are you going to hostel this summer holiday?http://Sentencedict.com
6. The hostel is specially equipped for wheelchair access.
7. He lives in a hostel for the homeless.
8. My sojourn in the youth hostel was thankfully short.
9. The hostel requires full payment in advance.
10. I lived in a hostel while I was a student.
11. He'd been working at the local hostel for the handicapped on a voluntary basis.
12. He was sent to a bail hostel until the case came to court.
13. A youth hostel is a place where esp. young people stay when they are on a walking holiday.
14. He works in a hostel for the mentally ill.
15. So I stayed at the hostel for four weeks.
16. Bernard and I took a taxi to a hostel.
17. We stayed at a splendid hostel there.
18. The hostel was named Rameses Villa; a charming anachronism.
19. I have had to live in a bail hostel.
20. I went to a hostel in Hampstead.
21. We provide volunteer accommodation in our hostel about Llanuwchllyn station and a free hearty lunch is available every day.
22. We're collecting money to build a hostel for homeless people - would you like to make a donation?
23. Here they stayed in a hostel run by Hugo and Lilli Steinhardt, which was attacked on Kristallnacht.
24. He was remanded to an open bail hostel, but while he was there he raped and murdered office worker Anna McGurk.
25. Caroline Dickinson was raped and killed July 18, 1996, in her bed at a youth hostel.
26. We have increased housing support grant so that all local authorities that incur a deficit in running a hostel will qualify for grant.
27. As a great concession, the bursar offered us a room in a hostel for graduate students.
28. After the big stick came the carrot: he offered to pay my first month's rent at a hostel he knew.
29. One particularly ambitious project involved setting up and staffing an advice centre within a hostel for homeless people.
30. In the late afternoon the weather cleared and we walked back to the youth hostel.
More similar words: host, ghost, hostile, hostage, poster, foster, posterity, ostensible, ostensibly, preposterous, ostentatious, step by step, whose, those, bathos, hospice, hospital, tell, inhospitable, lately, tell on, telephone, white lie, telephony, telescope, privately, satellite, cost, most, lost.