Random good picture Not show
1. Power can be used creatively or destructively.
2. Perhaps even more destructively, the Philharmonic Hall acoustic does not make for the clarity of diction experienced in the average theatre.
3. She was crying straight and destructively.
4. The butt weld is easier to inspect non destructively than the fillet welds.
5. Specifically, they recombine destructively — that is, the waves cancel each other out.
6. Coal is destructively distilled leaving a solid residue, coke.
7. If the delay is too short, it will destructively interfere with the un-delayed signal and create a flanging effect.
8. He is destructively aggressive.
9. In essence their class position often forces them into using the environment destructively and inhibits any adaptive response to its inevitable deterioration.
10. A novel technique has been successfully developed to non destructively detect the lowinside the canned food.
11. Whereas he once said he would unite the country,[Sentencedict.com] he has been deliberately and destructively divisive.
12. We investigate and expose the trade in illegal and destructively logged timber.
13. Where the diffracted wavelengths are 1/2 wave out of step for each of these colors, the waves destructively interfere.
More similar words: destructive, destruction, constructive, indestructible, obstruction, instruction, construction, constructing, instructions, instructional, actively, reconstruction, effectively, respectively, collectively, reconstruction period, retroactively, restrictive, obstruct, instruct, construct, structure, structural, instructor, unobstructed, awestruck, infrastructure, market structure, furtively, negatively.