Random good picture Not show
1. The Act was introduced to end restrictive practices in the docks.
2. The contract contained a restrictive covenant against building on the land.
3. Management accused the union of restrictive practices.
4. He argued that the law was unduly restrictive.
5. Many members thought the rules were too restrictive.
6. If her marriage becomes too restrictive, she will break out and seek new horizons.
7. The Law Society vigorously opposed the restrictive amendment.
8. The labor laws are too restrictive.
9. Transformational grammars are more restrictive.
10. She found life under this roof too restrictive.
11. Compliance with fair trading and restrictive practices legislation.
12. Are they free from overly restrictive rules and regulations?
13. It dealt with unions and restrictive practices.
14. Rowe Price of Baltimore is less restrictive.
15. University affiliations are at times still more restrictive.
16. Some restrictive diets can be dangerous to your health.
17. Gradually these minimalist restrictive practices have been flushed out by the unstoppable march of information technology.
18. In consequence we have developed restrictive practices and engineering, at best,(sentencedict.com) are only partially aware of the business objectives.
19. Intellectual property: Restrictive intellectual property clauses in employment contracts or restrictive covenants could force the brightest free workers to walk.
20. The restrictive covenant in a sale agreement protects goodwill whereas restrictive covenants given by employees protect the employer and employee relationship.
21. In a restrictive climate we all review our expenditure levels.
22. He is self-employed because he finds working for other people too restrictive.
23. The college is not able to expand because of restrictive planning laws.
24. They managed to shift about half of the mentally retarded and emotionally disturbed patients to homes and less restrictive programs.
25. The answer, if one were to be found, quite obviously lay outside the restrictive confines of manly pursuit.
26. Some agencies have pre-approved buyout plans that are less restrictive.
27. Shape dissatisfaction, endemic to young women in western culture, elicits restrictive dieting that increases the vulnerability to eating disorders.
28. The key to this remarkable turnaround in what has been one of the most restrictive industries is, of course, PostScript.
29. Community is usually restricted to the immediate local community. that is much too restrictive.
30. In property damage cases the courts have generally been more restrictive.
More similar words: restriction, restrict, be strict with, destructive, strict, strictly, district, stricture, constrict, addictive, afflictive, vindictive, boa constrictor, respective, constructive, respectively, irrespective, irrespective of, extraterrestrial, friction, strive, active, equestrian, actively, inactive, deductive, elective, reactive, pedestrian, restrain.