Random good picture Not show
1. The English word 'olive' is derived from the Latin word 'oliva'.
2. We have derived a great deal of benefit from her advice.
3. She derived no benefit from the course of drugs.
4. The word 'politics' is derived from a Greek word meaning 'city'.
5. He derived great pleasure from painting.
6. This word is derived from Latin.
7. She derived/obtained great satisfaction from/out of helping other people.
8. The company derived substantial benefit from the deal.
9. The data derived from this project has vastly increased our knowledge of how genes work.
10. Anna's strength is derived from her parents and her sisters.
11. Many students derived enormous satisfaction from the course.
12. These remedies are derived mainly from the natural world.
13. The new drug is derived from fish oil.
14. Many English words are derived from Latin and Greek words.
15. He derived great satisfaction from knowing that his son was happy.
16. a channel derived by time division multiplexing.
17. The enzyme is derived from human blood.
18. The revenue is derived from the following sources.
19. The name of the mountain appears to be derived from an old Norse word.
20. Their numerical system, derived from the Babylonians(http://sentencedict.com/derived.html)(sentencedict.com), was based on multiples of the number six.
21. Margarine is derived from vegetable oils.
22. Thousands of English words are derived from Latin.
23. Many English words are derived from Latin.
24. He derived his enthusiasm for literature from his father.
25. She derived a great deal of satisfaction from this achievement.
26. Many English words are derived from Latin and Greek.
27. This income was derived directly from his writing.
28. Some preparation in nursing care and skills is obviously necessary before the full benefit of learning at the bedside can be derived.
29. Reasoning can be applied to arguments that have false premises, however, and logical conclusions can be derived.
30. The beef involved came from locally reared cattle that were fed meat and bonemeal derived from cattle and sheep remains.
More similar words: derive, derive from, contrived, derisive, dived, live down, perceived, river, drive, thrive, arrive, drivel, driver, driven, drive up, driveway, drive out, deride, arrive at, contrive, drive home, drive out of, derision, quivering, commander in chief, give rise to, absolved, observed, relieved, improved.