Random good picture Not show
1. METHODS: Bacteria from CSF centrifugation with high speed.
2. Methods: To collect the CSF of complex partial seizures and Guillian Barrie syndrome ( GBS ) patients.
3. Objectives: To evaluate the role of GM CSF in restoration of macrophage antigen presentation function in posttraumatic mice.
4. There were no cerebrospinal fluid ( CSF ) leaks or delayed hemorrhages.
5. Laboratory tests were unremarkable except for cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) lymphocytic pleocytosis.
6. Objective To investigate the CSF cytologic features and its clinical value in patient with arachnoiditis of spinal cord.
7. Hypovitaminosis A causes hydrocephalus by altering CSF resorption at the arachnoid granulations .
8. Objective: To analyze cytomorphology examination in CSF for the diagnoses of meningeal carcinomatosis.
9. Cerebral spinal fluid (CSF) samples have been received for testing at the National Institute of Communicable Diseases (NICD), Delhi, 35 samples have tested positive so far for serogroup A.
10. The data suggest significantly decreased levels of CSF A ? ? 1 - 42 in AD and VD patients.
11. Sudden onset of CSF otorrhea owing to brain herniation into the middle ear cavity via a tegmen defect presenting many years following head trauma is rare.
12. Conclusion rhM CSF could accelerate hematopoietic recovery in chemotherapeutically lesioned mice.
13. Red blood cells in CSF can reach perilymphatic space through the cochlear canal, and widely distribute in scalae tympani and scala vestibuli after lateral ventricle puncture.
14. Objective To explore the structural foundation of the pathway for secretion of neurohypophysis releasing directly into cerebrospinal fluid (CSF).
15. PC - 3 cells were transfected with mGM - CSF expressing plasmid or the control vector by lipo - some transfection.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Results 16 syphilitic had one or more than one treponemal antibodies in CSF.
17. Objective To define the route for the cerebrospinal fluid ( CSF ) absorption.
18. Conclusions There are levels of SOM in plasma and CSF in cases with convulsions, changing in the different course of convulsion.
19. Objective To investigate the importance of cerebrospinal fluid ( CSF ) examinations in diagnosing meningeal carcinomatosis.
20. When the pressor effect was the highest, monoamine metabolites did not change significantly in CSF sampled from the terminal of midbrain aquaduct.
21. Objective:To explore the change of serum granulocyte colony stimulating factor (G CSF) in critical patients.
22. Objective: To explore the leu-enkephalin(L-ENK) levels in the plasma and CSF of patients with cerebral hemorrhage, and the effect of naloxone on the levels.
23. Objective: To demonstrate the hematopoietic enhancement activity of recombinant human macrophage colony stimulating factor ( rhM CSF ).
24. Objective : To investigate the cell source secreting the granulocyte granulocyte colony - stimulating factors ( GM - CSF , G - CSF ) in human placenta.
25. Objective: To explore clinical features and cytological changes of CSF m meningeal carcinomatosis .
26. Methods. Purified MSC from a human donor were transplanted into the CSF at the lumbar region (LP), into the femoral vein (IV), or directly into the injury (control).
27. Also in the choroid plexus, organic acids ( eg, penicillin ) are actively transported from CSF to blood.
28. In all of the treatment groups,[sentencedict.com] the concentration of drug in CSF reached the minimal effective concentration required for the treatment of Schistosomiasis and cys...
29. What are the different characteristics between viral infection and bacteric infection in CSF?
30. Results A total of 74 strains of serogroup C, 11 strains of serogroup A and 19 strains of serogroup B were separated from the patients' CSF and faucial swabs from close contactors.