Random good picture Not show
1. Should the analyst admit countertransference?
2. Transference, Countertransference and Body Therapy.
3. Clearly, there are countertransference issues to be considered when making such diagnostic speculations.
3. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
4. Transference and countertransference can be defined as the patient and therapist's expectancies that are dominated by past relationship patterns with other important people.
5. The author considers why the revenlation of the countertransference as a technique is so important is that it can integrate the two mechanisms of the interpretation and relation interaction.
6. The concepts of Transference and Countertransference are becoming more and more important in modern psychotherapy.
7. Transference and countertransference do affect the here and now of the therapeutic exchange, including the content of the real relationship.
8. Second, the paper explores the concept of implicit relational knowledge with attention to the concepts of transference, countertransference, interpretation, and insight in the change process.
9. The "realness" of this here-and-now aspect of the relationship does not mean that transference and countertransference are not real.
10. It was this methodology that made it possible for Freud to discover transference, countertransference , defenses, and resistance.
11. A clinical vignette was given, showing how the analyst responds to the patient's transference, discloses his countertransference and the patient's response to the revenlation of the analyst.
12. On the part of therapist, lack of empathy, negative countertransference, underestimation of the severity of the patient's problems, and poor technique all have been associated with negative outcome.
13. The dialectic of past with others and present with each other means the therapist's countertransference and the patient's transference cannot necessarily be excluded from the real relationship.
14. The most challenging aspect of Goldberg's book is his descriptions and explanations of countertransference reactions.
15. I have also cared for patients who were stubborn, used self-sabotaging behaviors, and had triggered strong countertransference feelings in their clinicians.
More similar words: transference, transfer, transferred, transferable, transferring, interference, encounter, counter, counterfeiter, deference, reference, inference, difference, preference, conference, transparency, counteract, countermand, countenance, counterpart, countervail, counterfeit, indifference, transience, counterpoint, circumference, translucence, press conference, make a difference, intransigence.