Random good picture Not show
1. Our bodies produce antibodies to counteract disease.
2. We must counteract extremism in the party.
3. This drug should counteract the poison.
4. They gave him drugs to counteract his withdrawal symptoms.
5. The power of red wine to counteract high cholesterol has been ballyhooed in the press.
6. My husband has to take several pills to counteract high blood pressure.
7. We must try to counteract the present current of anti - government feeling.
8. Acceptance, shown by affection, can counteract those feelings.
9. Taking vitamins can counteract some bad eating habits.
10. Some dancers were sucking lollipops to counteract the clenching of the jaws caused by amphetamines.
11. Seeing beyond overt status People become self-important to counteract and to attack the fear that they are insignificant.
12. Perm Revitaliser from TiGi Linea is designed to counteract the relaxing effects that everyday shampooing can have on your perm.
13. In seeking to counteract these forces Dewey especially emphasized the potential importance of the educative role of social institutions.
14. Smile for Safety Week aims to counteract the effects of stress and tension,(sentencedict.com) the biggest health destroyers and causes of accidents.
15. Many contain potassium salts to counteract the loss of potassium ions from the body during diarrhoea.
16. You have to change the culture to counteract the market model that defines such ferocious ambitions for young people.
17. Few other effective remedies are available to counteract these tumours.
18. Patients need to drink plenty of water to counteract the dehydration due to fluid loss.
19. Some academics try to counteract this trend by trying to identify the bright sparks and arrange special seminars for them.
20. If you concentrate on the gold, you counteract the tendency to get too empathetic.
21. Mr Brown's statement on Wednesday was designed to counteract Tory plans to reduce income tax.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. A grandparent who tries to counteract parents' own methods by being over-indulgent or strict will only create further problems.
23. Luckily Pond's moisturisers help counteract this by replacing essential moisture.
24. For this reason, beyond a certain stage, any remedial measure to counteract gravity becomes self-defeating.
25. Town halls should make an all out effort for interest and warmth to counteract the pervasive greyness outside.
26. They suggested a public investment programme which could be planned ahead to counteract the fall in private investment during a slump.
27. To correct imbalances arising internally within the organism requires the use of a therapy which can counteract such imbalances.
28. Anticipated entry must be probable, rapid, and sufficient to counteract these effects.
29. In this country, experiments are continuing with sticky goo to counteract the slippery leaf mould.
30. You can then begin to emphasize your strong points and do something to counteract negative ones.
More similar words: counter, counterfeiter, encounter, interact, countermand, counterpart, counterfeit, counterpoint, interactive, interaction, counterrevolutionary, bounty hunter, countenance, count, county, country, count on, count out, recount, account, discount, countless, countable, account for, accounting, countryside, accountant, country music, bank account, accountable.