Random good picture Not show
1. France is coterminous with Italy.
2. Keeping the principle of coterminous boundaries meant 90 health authorities, varying widely in population size.
3. China and thailand is coterminous.
4. No nation imagines itself coterminous with mankind.
5. The two aeons are overlapping, coterminous.
6. For Marx, social class was determined by and coterminous with, economic class.
7. Financial year-end date not coterminous with that of the Government.
8. He seems to regard the interests of the state as coterminous with the interests of the party in government.
9. With us privacy and kinship are felt to be roughly coterminous.
10. Coherent planning and coordination of health and social care would be facilitated by coterminous boundaries between the two authorities.
11. Adorno's medium theory and dialectic of subject and object is coterminous, which is the philosophy of Adorno's critical theory of culture industry.
12. What is missing is a definition of national interests which, I believe, are not coterminous with global peace and stability.
13. A peninsula of western Asia between the Black Sea and the Mediterranean Sea. It is generally coterminous with Asian Turkey and is usually considered synonymous with Anatolia.
14. Asia minor(A peninsula of western Asia between the Black Sea and the Mediterranean Sea. It is generally coterminous with Asian Turkey and is usually considered synonymous with Anatolia.
15. In this paper,(sentencedict.com/coterminous.html) a new method of moving-people detection based on fusion of coterminous frames differencing and background subtraction is proposed.
More similar words: terminological, ominous, numinous, luminous, voluminous, terminal, terminate, terminally, determine, determined, termination, determining, exterminate, undetermined, interminable, predetermine, interminably, extermination, determination, determinative, indeterminate, coterie, vermin, ruinous, heinous, mutinous, germinal, never mind, undermine, termite.