Random good picture Not show
1. They led me to a numinous place that day.
2. The numinous treasure rites are the mainstream of Taoist rites.
3. There is no royal road to science,and only those who do not dread the fatiguing climb of gaining its numinous summits.
4. The account of spiritual struggle that follows has a humbling and numinous power.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
5. I find myself constantly asking what experience, what encounter with the numinous, lies behind and beneath this or that theology?
6. We are characters in plots, without the compression and numinous sheen.
7. There are places in which one can sense the numinous, the presence of spiritual forces more easily than others.
8. He had been led to it by his experience of the numinous, and by the exercise of his imagination.
9. Through these social transformations, the centring of the empire was accompanied by a proliferation of numinous centres of local self-organisation through ritual.
10. Only those who do not dread fatiguing climb of gaining its numinous summits.
11. Ms Rowling's magic world has no place for the numinous.
More similar words: luminous, voluminous, ominous, aluminum, heinous, ruinous, multitudinous, fuming, minor, luminary, ruminant, ruminate, aluminium, consuming, rumination, unassuming, illuminate, minority, asia minor, numerous, domino theory, no use, minority leader, terminological, ravenous, larcenous, cavernous, diaphanous, gluttonous, indigenous.