Similar words: link, blink, link up, inkling, sprinkling, naked, monkey, sunken. Meaning: [lɪŋk] adj. connected by a link, as railway cars or trailer trucks.
Random good picture Not show
1. Research associations are often linked to a particular industry.
2. Police think the murders are linked.
3. The two incidents are not directly linked.
4. The two companies have linked.
5. Physical health is inextricably linked to mental health.
6. The people swayed back and forth with arms linked.
7. The marriage linked the two families together.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. The two towns are linked by a railway.
9. The north and south of the island are linked by a narrow isthmus.
10. This old Silk Road linked China with the West in ancient times.
11. We linked up with them at the gate of the zoo.
12. They linked up with a series of local anti-nuclear and anti-apartheid groups.
13. The tendency towards masochism is however always linked with elements of sadism.
14. Index - linked pay rises insulated them against inflationary price increases.
15. The detention raised two distinct but closely linked questions.
16. The climbers were linked together by ropes.
17. Cash machines are linked up to a central computer.
18. Rheumatoid arthritis has also been linked with the virus.
19. Pay increases will now be linked to performance.
20. These two causes are inseparably linked.
21. Religion was for her inextricably linked with life itself.
22. Our lives were inseparably linked.
23. The new firm linked up with several big ones.
24. She has never been romantically linked with anyone.
25. The area is linked by a series of canals.
26. The two factors are directly linked.
27. Television stations around the world are linked by satellite.
28. The bands have linked up for a charity concert.
29. Members are all linked together in a network.
30. The islands are linked by causeways and bridges.
More similar words: link, blink, link up, inkling, sprinkling, naked, monkey, sunken, wicked, cocked, banker, blocked, take down, drunken, blanket, shocked, peaked cap, hunker down, high-necked, hunkered down, ink, sink, pink, think, brink, shrink, investment banker, think out, drink up, think up.