Similar words: flawless, rule of law, due process of law, awe, drawer, awestruck, cowed, avowed. Meaning: [flɔː] adj. having a blemish or flaw.
Random good picture Not show
1) The plan was fatally flawed from the start.
2) The material is flawed throughout.
3) The film is flawed by slightly treacly sentiment.
4) Environmentalists say the treaty is fundamentally flawed.
5) His reasoning can't be flawed.
6) His argument is deeply flawed.
7) A tiny mark flawed the otherwise perfect silk shirt.
8) The research behind this report is seriously flawed.
9) Bolton's idea was fatally flawed.
10) Diamonds are still valuable,[http://sentencedict.com/flawed.html] even when they are flawed.
11) The study was methodologically flawed.
12) It's a pity that the scar flawed her skin.
13) Although the new environmental regulations are flawed, they represent a move in the right direction .
14) These tests were so seriously flawed as to render the results meaningless.
15) Domesday was an attractive but deeply flawed concept.
16) The system of publicly owned monopoly is flawed.
17) Birch's analysis of the situation was deeply flawed.
18) But this kind of observation is flawed.
19) That was Oregon's real if flawed achievement.
20) There was a connection between these flawed perceptions.
21) It was of course also deeply flawed.
22) The jury accepted that the DNA evidence was flawed.
23) And again by a badly flawed system of handling complaints.
24) Morrison said Apple had recently discovered flawed chips on the computers' main circuit boards could make them freeze up.
25) Inside this flawed, and somehow centre-less, one-man show are some poignant questions.
26) The argument that sanctions should be given more time to work is seductive but fatally flawed.
27) Although the Bill in its present form is a significant improvement on its first form, it remains seriously flawed.
28) We wonder if any of the other signers are similarly being misrepresented as supporting this seriously flawed proposal.
29) This is an assumption that we believe to be fatally flawed, for the reasons we have outlined earlier.
30) Rather the most telling achievements that turned this match were human, flawed, comical, and earthy.
More similar words: flawless, rule of law, due process of law, awe, drawer, awestruck, cowed, avowed, endowed, hallowed, wedding, borrowed, wednesday, law, lawn, outlaw, lawyer, fall away, lawsuit, clawback, lawmaker, martial law, law and order, murphy's law, flag, flat, flask, unlawfulness, flame, flank.