Antonym: invalidate. Similar words: invalidate, valid, invalid, validity, candidate, dilapidated, trepidation, squalid. Meaning: ['vælɪdeɪt] v. 1. declare or make legally valid 2. prove valid; show or confirm the validity of something 3. give evidence for 4. make valid or confirm the validity of.
Random good picture Not show
1. You need an official signature to validate the order.
2. This discovery seems to validate the claims of popular astrology.
3. In order to validate the agreement between yourself and your employer, you must both sign it.
4. Do these results validate his theory?
5. The Academy Awards appear to validate his career.
6. Talking with people who think like you helps validate your feelings.
7. In order to validate the agreement, both parties sign it.
8. It helped validate that parental leave was for both men and women and helped change the ratio of use.
9. A public-key user needs to obtain and validate a certificate containing the required public key.
10. The main argument can not validate wholesale the authority of even reasonably just governments.
11. Museums of design or decorative arts validate their collections in different terms.
12. Further studies are needed to validate the suggested criteria for newborn infants.
13. The 49ers want to validate their 7-1 first-half record with a victory over a worthy opponent.
14. Then indentation test is used to validate previous formula.
15. OBJECTIVE:To validate the clinical efficacy of domestic cefaclor.
16. Validate the frame obturation of the handset.
17. Create parameterized stored procedures that validate all user input.
18. The printer name to validate.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. And to validate these doubts, he subconsciously tested her.
20. The experimental results validate the theoretical simulation very well.
21. This function can be used to validate data integrity.
22. The play ends by seeming to validate Antigone.
23. This passport has to be signed before the official can validate it.
24. The myths and rites will be given different interpretations, different rational applications, different social customs to validate and enforce.
25. The equation needed to adjust for practice demography will be difficult to validate.
26. In addition, the Technician and Business Education Councils and a wide range of professional bodies validate courses leading to their awards.
27. He suggested that the proposed deal would be a good thing, as it would immediately validate the still ill-defined superserver market.
28. His main thesis is that the empirical evidence does not validate the instrumental account.
29. This is an interesting hypothesis, but all attempts to validate it have so far failed.
30. For already domestic class forces were being invented and manipulated at will to validate policy decisions.
More similar words: invalidate, valid, invalid, validity, candidate, dilapidated, trepidation, squalid, valiant, update, to date, mandate, out of date, date from, up to date, inundate, evaluate, accommodate, date back to, mortality rate, materialistic, lid, hidalgo, didactic, glide, slide, solid, guidance, eyelid, stolid.