Random good picture Not show
(1) For Groningen coach Hans Westerhof defeat was bittersweet.
(2) He takes his time, writing a bittersweet piece that encourages the ex-soldier to stop blaming himself for what happened.
(3) Infected bittersweet, a weed found along river banks, has been picked up bordering the River Ouse.
(4) All his life it would loom bittersweet in memory.
(5) He follows Cohen's bittersweet romanticism with a solid dose of Sonic Youth.
(6) Suits with bittersweet sauce, kidney, pheasant stewed chicken.
(7) And with the show ending, it's bittersweet - sad, but fantastic they're ending on a high note.
(8) Along the way she tells a poignant, bittersweet story.
(9) Fado is a bittersweet style music filled with longing and yearning.
(10) But some of those bittersweet gifts have now been given a new purpose, as part of an award-winning exhibition called the Museum of Broken Relationships.
(11) From one room wafts the bittersweet smell of chocolate being gently heated and stirred by chocolatiers.
(12) In her memoir, the actress wrote about the bittersweet memories of her first love.
(13) And so their tale is a bittersweet ballad of love and hate.
(14) We ate handfuls of bittersweet chocolate chips and licked peanut butter off spoons.
(15) But Choi is fittingly philosophical about the often bittersweet reality of the Korean - American dream.
(16) August, despite its slow drag and logistical flaws, still holds surprises, sweet and bittersweet.
(17) One of them had brought a lute-like instrument out of which he plucked some bittersweet notes.
(18) They progress much further than Gang into late adolescence(Sentencedict), a period more amenable to bittersweet comedy.
(19) Being the last of a storied line may be bittersweet.
(20) Straus' style evokes a bygone era, her language lyric, her ruminations bittersweet and poetic.
(21) We will continue to cry at weddings because we know how bittersweet, how fragile is the troth.
(22) Even the one tale that concludes with a victory contains a bittersweet tinge.
(23) The feel of a feather would smell like my mother's bittersweet smell of coffee.
(24) A 30-foot section of the Great Wall, built from individual bricks of bittersweet chocolate held together with white chocolate “mortar,” is only the start.
(25) But life of the five flavours let people taste bitter , taste sweet , come pieces of half-and-half bitterness and happiness first often, it is mostly bittersweet.
(26) This variety typically produces rich deeply pigmented wines with spicy, raspberry-scented aromas, hints of coffee and bittersweet chocolate, good aging potential, and little 'native' character.
(27) New Zealand wrapped with crispy nuts, evaporated milk, with bitter chocolate, taste the flavor of life, bittersweet.
(28) Palate: With flavors of cassis, black cherry, plum and espresso. Offering a lean, vibrant entry with profound mid-palate density, the wine finishes with bittersweet chocolate and a hint of smoke.
(29) I was raped by a doctor. Which is, you know, so bittersweet for a Jewish girl.
(30) Palate: Full-bodied with trademark sweet mid-palate 'evolved' fruits - concentrated cherry liqueur and brandied fruits – fused with dark, bittersweet chocolate.
More similar words: bitter, bitterly, sweeten, sweetener, semisweet, All is not gold that glitters, bitten, litter, intermittent, sweep, intersperse, fitted, smitten, admitted, committed, committee, unwritten, transmitted, sweater, utter, butter, letter, latter, better, matter, mutter, battery, shatter, scatter, pattern.