Synonym: face, put up, struggle. Similar words: scope, cope with, telescope, cop, helicopter, open, opera, hope. Meaning: [kəʊp] n. brick that is laid sideways at the top of a wall. v. come to terms or deal successfully with.
Random good picture Not show
1. Will she be able to cope with the work?
2. They have to cope with a mountain of problems.
3. I cannot cope with that boy; he is stubborn.
4. Sometimes I find it hard to cope.
5. I am afraid I cannot cope with this.
6. No one can cope with her in English.
7. She's struggling to cope with the heavy workload .
8. His attorney argued that Cope could not distinguish between right and wrong.
9. It must be difficult to cope with three small children and a job.
10. We needed to reskill our workforce to cope with massive technological change.
11. The rebels were ill-equipped to cope with Western weapons and forces.
12. His indefatigable spirit helped him to cope with his illness.
13. How do you cope with the problem of poor vision?
14. He found he could no longer cope with his demanding job.
15. You will learn to cope with the stresses and strains of public life.
16. His wife would not be able to cope and might suffer a nervous breakdown.
17. The transport service cannot cope with the strain of so many additional passengers.
18. They may have to widen the road to cope with the increase in traffic.
19. She was finding it hard to cope with her son's increasingly antisocial behaviour .
20. No one can cope with him in English.
21. I can cope with her in small doses .
22. When the children misbehaved she was unable to cope.
23. Some people find unemployment very difficult to cope with.
24. She'll cope. She's one of life's great survivors .
25. He's finding it hard to cope.
26. Fit people are better able to cope with stress.
27. Many people find it hard to cope with change.
28. Happiness is not the absence of conflict[sentencedict.com],(sentencedict.com) but the ability to cope with it.
29. Her husband's left her and the kids are running wild, so it's not surprising that she can't cope.
30. He just buzzed off and left his wife to cope with the house and child.
More similar words: scope, cope with, telescope, cop, helicopter, open, opera, hope, slope, operate, openly, operator, properly, opening, property, operating, in the open, operation, cooperate, envelope, European, developer, hopefully, cooperative, AND operation, cooperate with, eastern europe.