Random good picture Not show
1. The patient lost consciousness and went into convulsions.
2. The doctor treated him for convulsions.
3. She went into convulsions several hours after the accident and had to be rushed to a hospital.
4. She went into convulsions and had to be rushed to hospital.
5. Pure wintergreen oil can cause convulsions if it is eaten.
6. One seemed to be suffering convulsions of humiliation.
7. Potential lethal cardiac arrhythmias and convulsions are recognised complications of both iatrogenic and self inflicted overdoses.
8. I watch as the convulsions subside, the delirium leaves his eyes and he returns, slightly dazed[sentence dictionary], to normality.
9. He then had a number of convulsions, and it was a very worrying time for us all.
10. The convulsions stopped and Charles lay back exhausted.
11. The child went into convulsions.
12. His Adam's apple went into convulsions every time he swallowed and his lips were unusually full.
13. The child reacted to the drug by going into convulsions.
14. His temperature was very high and he went into convulsions .
15. The story was so funny that we were all in convulsions.
16. The story was so funny it had us in convulsions.
17. The only treatment is symptomatic and supportive therapy and using sedatives to control convulsions.
18. The idea was tested by using drugs which produced convulsions.
19. The shock had been too great, though, and its heart went into convulsions.
20. The inquest was told the injuries were sustained during convulsions induced by narcotics.
21. This animal's reaction to certain sequences of notes was to throw itself into uncontrollable convulsions.
22. Andrew died after taking the drug, which had caused him to go into convulsions.
23. What larks and japes persuaded this audience to collapse in convulsions is a mystery as dark as the Druids' Runes.
24. The skin is hot, red and often dry. There are signs of impaired consciousness or confusion and even convulsions.
25. Crabs injected with it go limp at first, then have convulsions and die.
26. He died at a friend's flat in Rock Ferry after going into convulsions and frothing at the mouth.
27. There are signs of impaired consciousness or confusion and even convulsions.
28. Half the country is starving, and that is a recipe for massive political convulsions.
29. The baby was sweating and crying. She started to have convulsions again.
30. In very large doses they cause stimulation of the central nervous system, convulsions and death.
More similar words: constitutional convention, conversion, dimensions, conviction, convention, conventional, conversation, confession, concession, conclusion, conditions, in conclusion, consumption, constitution, conservation, construction, congressional, consideration, constitutional, draw a conclusion, unconstitutional, convoy, convey, convene, convince, convict, convert, converse, convinced, convivial.