Random good picture Not show
1. B. The worldwide epizootic will not decrease immediately.
2. D. The epizootic has caused tremendous fear among people.
3. The avian influenza A (H5N1) epizootic (animal outbreak) in Asia and parts of Europe, the Near East, and Africa is not expected to diminish significantly in the short term.
4. On collecting datum of Bovine Epizootic Fever(BEF) from 1957 to 1992, a long periods of gray model was established for forecasting BEF by using gray theories.
5. This outbreak of yellow fever follows an epizootic outbreak in monkeys that started in April 2007 and has since spread to 80 municipalities.Sentencedict.com
6. In the epizootic regions, all animal products (blood, meat and milk) should be thoroughly cooked before eating.
7. Environmental health specialists and epidemiologists watch carefully for epizootic conditions that may be transmitted to humans so they can take early action to prevent human disease.
8. Objective Studding the model for forecast of plague epizootic of Citelas Dauricus.
9. Epizootic outbreaks of fish diseases that caused by parasites are increasingly common as a result of intensive aquaculture, fish farming and sea ranching .
10. An increase in the number of epizootic events was observed between December 2007 and January 2008, reaching more than 23 new municipalities in that period.
11. Tremor disease (TD) is the most serious epizootic of the crab in recent years.
12. In the areas the disease occurs annually in epizootic form.
13. Imported meat products must come from non - epizootic disease countries or regions.
14. Transboundary animal diseases are epizootic diseases that are highly contagious or transmissible with the potential for very serious and rapid spread(sentencedict.com), irrespective of national borders.
15. New approaches need to be developed to contain this epizootic and prevent human infections.
16. Objective To sum up forty years epidemic survey of epizootic in this area.
17. Animal immunization must be implemented prior to an outbreak if an epizootic is to be prevented.
18. Therefore, the RIP test has its practical significance as well as theoretical value in the location of potential plague foci and the surveillance of epizootic plague and its epidemic intensity.
19. This flea plays a very important role in advancing the prevalent peak of plague in autumn and winter and helping the main vector overwintering with plague in the epizootic process of plague.
20. During the last outbreak of fish disease in 2007, which turned out to be epizootic ulcerative syndrome, a seasonal disease caused by a fungal infection, the laboratory also sent samples to Thailand.
21. Active long-term surveillance of zoonotic foci and rapid response to reduce exposure during epizootic outbreaks have been successful in reducing human plague.