Similar words: enthrall, arthralgia, thrilled, general ledger, sepulchral, killed, filled, appalled. Meaning: [ɪn'θrɔːl] adj. 1. held in slavery 2. filled with wonder and delight.
Random good picture Not show
(1) The baseball game completely enthralled the crowd.
(2) The passengers were enthralled by the scenery.
(3) They were enthralled with the play.
(4) The audiences were enthralled with her singing and dancing.
(5) The child watched, enthralled by the bright moving images.
(6) They listened enthralled to what he was saying.
(7) The fans sat enthralled in the darkened cinema.
(8) The boy was enthralled by the stories of adventure.
(9) She kept her audience enthralled throughout her twenty - minute performance.
(10) The audience was enthralled for two hours by a sparkling, dramatic performance.
(11) The children listened enthralled as the storyteller unfolded her tale.
(12) Hamilton was enthralled by the world of television.
(13) I was enthralled with his classes.
(14) I was enthralled by the emptiness.
(15) He drew and enthralled her.
(16) Three decades on and he's still enthralled - he almost falls blubbering at John Lee's feet.
(17) Edward was enthralled; he leaned his head on his hands and gazed.
(18) Violet, trapped or captured[sentencedict.com], was despite herself enthralled by it all.
(19) And they are enthralled by the whales and other denizens that swim by their vessels.
(20) And Shiona pressed herself against him, enthralled by the hard feel of him(sentencedict.com), her body responding to every little touch.
(21) Their captors are equally enthralled with the two young men.
(22) The whole school would instantly become hushed and enthralled by the horror, watching.
(23) He was enthralled by the exciting story.
(24) The audience was enthralled by this dramatic performance.
(25) She was enthralled by the stories she heard.
(26) The beauty of the singer's voice enthralled the audience.
(27) Her beauty and her soul alike enthralled him.
(28) For 10 days, Miles and Evan watched the show, enthralled from their chairs lined up at the worksite.
(29) They watched her switch from the attic Shirley to the downstairs Shirley with appalled, enthralled admiration.
(30) In the slow passages Cziffra's deep, brooding tone can hold the listener as enthralled as his legendary virtuosity.
More similar words: enthrall, arthralgia, thrilled, general ledger, sepulchral, killed, filled, appalled, swelled, chilled, skilled, spilled, so-called, parallel, enrolled, compelled, cancelled, travelled, fulfilled, run through, misanthrope, misanthropy, parallelism, philanthropy, anthropology, untrammelled, philanthropic, philanthropist, unskilled labor, fourteenth amendment.