Random good picture Not show
1. There was a brazier newly in use, and still smoking a little.
2. There was a brazier in a corner, where bits of chicken on wooden skewers were hissing over the coals.
3. On the ground, a brazier is indeed burning.
4. This symbol represents a lamp or brazier on a stand from which a flame emerges.
5. She fed some wood chips to the brazier on the afterdeck, stirred the coals with a blackened blade, and began to knead the dough for the morning biscuits.
6. Winter comes, people like around next to the brazier for heating.
7. A Brazier had a little Dog, which was awith his master, and his constant companion.
8. CPI special - purpose SMT backflow brazier lubricating oil. textile stereotypia machine stretching machine chain link oil.
9. If Brazier effect occurs on a stalk, it will bend after 25 % to 30 % of flexion.
10. A portable charcoal - burning brazier with a grill, used chiefly for cooking.
11. He turned and warmed his hands over a small charcoal brazier.
12. It was our shovelful of hot coals for the brazier.
13. Two beggar children, arms and legs as thin as sticks, stood beside a brazier singing a carol.
14. He found him sitting in his canvas chair beside a brazier, drinking Guinness with the chief armourer.
15. Two female slaves were tending a small fire in a brazier in the antechamber, and when Burun entered they veiled themselves.
16. I smelt the sour odour of sweaty robes and noticed a brazier of gleaming charcoal had been rolled in.
17. John blew on his clenched fists and drew his knees closer to the brazier.
18. Is it possible to imagine a man near a brazier who is not warm?
19. She also makes a fire at the ceremony at Beijing Paralympic Game to hold the brazier.
20. I'm afraid of the cold. I even had the charcoal brazier on today.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
21. A wooden ladder led down from the cabin roof. Tyrion pulled on his boots and descended to the afterdeck, where Griff sat wrapped in a wolf-skin cloak beside an iron brazier.
22. He leaped over the corpse as if it had been a burning brazier.