Random good picture Not show
1. We have put together an anthology of children's poetry.
2. The anthology is broadly chronological.
3. I have an anthology of modern quotations.
4. Michael Rosen is the editor of the anthology.
5. The anthology has a surprising sense of coherence.
6. This anthology is well selected and presented.
7. The anthology reveals a prejudice in favour of lyric poets.
8. It is an anthology that crackles with wit and wisdom.
9. This Bob Dylan anthology includes some rare recordings of his best songs.
10. The essay first appeared in an anthology of feminist criticism.
11. The Beatles Anthology will be published this autumn.
12. In this anthology the earliest poems included were some previously unpublished works dating from 1916 to 1921.
13. Susskind Eikhl might include my essay in the anthology he was planning.
14. The book is a haunting, 96-page anthology of poems and short essays.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. The anthology consists of 15 stories culled from literary reviews.
16. One little anthology in 1950 of wise, witty and tender sayings from the female companions of the great.
17. Williams is working on a collaborative anthology on the relationship between Mormons and the land.
18. He edited that anthology of poems.
19. New articles and increase psychological humor anthology, brilliant columns.
20. An Anthology of Native American Literature.
21. His works are included in this anthology of stories.
22. This paper, starting by analyzing Zhang Xiaofeng's anthology of prose Drawing Clearness, through the surpassingly beautiful words, tries to reveal to readers...
23. The story of his being signed to Restless Records is itself worthy of inclusion in an anthology somewhere.
24. I tried to make out the cover and thought it might be a recent anthology of poetry.
25. A collection of good Day jokes would fill a minor anthology.
26. Finally,(sentencedict.com) teachers are prohibited from making a copy of works to take the place of an anthology.
27. When we turn from the Rock-Drill cantos to the Classic Anthology, something is lost but much is gained.
28. The entire history on which our leading Occidental religions have been founded is an anthology of fictions.
29. My response was to make one condition of my own - that the anthology should include prayers from other religions.
30. If you are an elf, where do you hope anchor is in? You pick answer person very clever! Sky, laky , meadow, forest, the sea. Very clever anthology (psychology checks.
More similar words: ornithology, anthropology, psychology, morphology, methodology, ornithologist, ornithological, geology, biology, theology, apology, ideology, etiology, etymology, astrology, chronology, entomology, seismology, herpetology, technology, dendrology, demonology, archaeology, microbiology, paleontology, epistemology, neurobiology, endocrinology, psychologist, psychological.