Random good picture Not show
1. We have put together an anthology of children's poetry.
2. The anthology reveals a prejudice in favour of lyric poets.
3. It is an anthology that crackles with wit and wisdom.
4. This Bob Dylan anthology includes some rare recordings of his best songs.
5. I have an anthology of modern quotations.
6. Michael Rosen is the editor of the anthology.
7. The essay first appeared in an anthology of feminist criticism.
8. The anthology has a surprising sense of coherence.
9. This anthology is well selected and presented.
10. The anthology is broadly chronological.
11. In this anthology the earliest poems included were some previously unpublished works dating from 1916 to 1921.
12. Susskind Eikhl might include my essay in the anthology he was planning.
13. The book is a haunting, 96-page anthology of poems and short essays.
14. The Beatles Anthology will be published this autumn.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. The anthology consists of 15 stories culled from literary reviews.
16. One little anthology in 1950 of wise, witty and tender sayings from the female companions of the great.
17. Williams is working on a collaborative anthology on the relationship between Mormons and the land.
18. This paper, starting by analyzing Zhang Xiaofeng's anthology of prose Drawing Clearness, through the surpassingly beautiful words, tries to reveal to readers...
19. The resulting anthology contains stories which cover everything from state-sponsored brutality and murder in Colombia to the systematic ravaging of Congo's natural resources.
20. The story of his being signed to Restless Records is itself worthy of inclusion in an anthology somewhere.
21. I tried to make out the cover and thought it might be a recent anthology of poetry.
22. A collection of good Day jokes would fill a minor anthology.
23. Finally, teachers are prohibited from making a copy of works to take the place of an anthology.
24. When we turn from the Rock-Drill cantos to the Classic Anthology, something is lost but much is gained.
25. The entire history on which our leading Occidental religions have been founded is an anthology of fictions.
26. My response was to make one condition of my own - that the anthology should include prayers from other religions.
27. If you are an elf, where do you hope anchor is in? You pick answer person very clever! Sky, laky , meadow, forest(sentencedict.com), the sea. Very clever anthology (psychology checks.
28. The spellbinding summation Daniel Webster delivered at the trial was printed as part of an anthology of speeches later that year and sold to an admiring public.
29. Her released works include poem anthologies of "The Song of Little Merman", "Zheng Ling Anthology", "Storm Butterfly" and "Instinct Fluid Fire"; prose anthology "The Light is the Gate"etc.
30. Thus, I made a special effort to re-print her poetry anthology at the centenary of Nan She to memorialize my dear grandmother Yao Zhuxin.
More similar words: ornithology, anthropology, psychology, morphology, methodology, ornithologist, ornithological, geology, biology, theology, apology, ideology, etiology, etymology, astrology, chronology, entomology, seismology, herpetology, technology, dendrology, demonology, archaeology, microbiology, paleontology, epistemology, neurobiology, endocrinology, psychologist, psychological.