Random good picture Not show
4. Great men are the guide posts and landmarks in the state;are they who see that spiritual is stronger than any material force, that thoughts rule the world.
5. I'd like a Japanese-speaking guide, pls.
6. I want a Japanese-speaking guide.
7. A guide translated for the tourists.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. I'd like a Japanese-speaking guide, please.
9. The guide is crammed full of useful information.
10. The guide becked us to follow her.
11. Could we have a French-speaking guide?
12. The guide misled the tourists in the woods.
13. A guide shepherded the tourists into the coach.
14. The guide flashed a light into the cave.
15. The information in the tourist guide is already out-of-date.
16. The guide offers information on local customs.
17. I'd like to request a French-speaking guide.
18. He flashed a torch to guide me.
19. She is tourist guide of a travel bureau.
20. Ask for the free booklet "Debt: a Survival Guide".
21. This book is the definitive guide to world cuisine.
22. The Rough Guide to Nepal is a comprehensive guide to the region.
23. The polls are not a reliable guide of how people will vote.
24. Our guide gave us some interesting titbits about the history of the castle.
25. During the morning your guide will take you around the city.
26. Let's have a look at the TV guide and see what's on.
27. We hired a guide to take us up into the mountains.
28. First-time visitors to France will find this guide particularly handy.
29. The purpose of the book is to provide a complete guide to the university.
30. This book is too theoretical; I need a practical guide.
More similar words: guideline, languid, guidance, languidly, fluid, squid, side by side, liquid, quid pro quo, equidistant, guise, guile, guitar, guilty, anguish, beguile, languish, disguise, linguist, sanguine, ambiguity, beguiling, guileless, linguistic, intriguing, extinguish, distinguish, languishing, distinguished, idea.