Similar words: striking, king, feel like doing, something like, shaking, parking, ranking, banking. Meaning: ['laɪkɪŋ] n. a feeling of pleasure and enjoyment.
Random good picture Not show
1. Every man has his liking.
2. He had a liking for fast cars.
3. I've always had a liking for the sea.
4. She had a liking for good clothes.
5. They have little liking for each other.
6. The town was too crowded for my liking.
7. Life lies not in living but in liking.
8. She has a liking for fine wines.
9. I've developed a great liking for Japanese food.
10. Doing what you like is freedom. Liking what you do is happiness.
11. There's a world of difference between liking someone and loving them.
12. She had taken a liking to him on their first meeting.
13. Jim and Keith had a liking and respect for each other.
14. Mrs Jermyn took a great liking to him.
15. The agreement we have is to my liking.
16. The weather's too hot for my liking.
17. He immediately took a liking to Steve.
18. I'm developing quite a liking for jazz.
19. He seemed rather too cocksure for my liking.
20. I trust the meal was to your liking.
21. We share a liking for Italian cooking.
22. The food wasn't really to my liking.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. He's a bit cocky for my liking.
24. London was more to his liking than Rome.
25. The island is too slow for her liking.
26. Is the room to your liking, madam?
27. He speaks too preciously for my liking.
28. She's developed a liking for theatre.
29. The coffee was just to his liking.
30. He was just a trifle too friendly for my liking.
More similar words: striking, king, feel like doing, something like, shaking, parking, ranking, banking, Lurking, kingdom, milking, fucking, breaking, franking, working out, shrieking, working hour, parking lot, cooking oil, smoking gun, undertaking, hardworking, painstaking, looking glass, breathtaking, the working class, advance booking, generally speaking, in a manner of speaking, like.