Random good picture Not show
1) He fired the gun from point-blank range.
2) He shot her at point-blank range.
3) He refused point-blank to identify his accomplices.
4) He rejected their invitation point-blank.
5) Two bullets were fired into the car at point-blank range.
6) He refused point-blank to be photographed.
7) The victim was shot point-blank in the chest.
8) The officer was shot dead at point-blank range .
9) The bullet was fired at point-blank range .
10) She fired point-blank at his chest.
11) The hunter shot the bear point-blank.
12) Both men had been shot at point-blank range .
13) I asked him point-blank what he was doing there.
14) Gerard refused point-blank to co-operate.
15) I told him point-blank that I didn't want to get involved.
16) He had been gunned down and killed at point-blank range.
17) He had been shot at point-blank range in the back of the head.
18) Rutledge shot him point-blank in the chest.
19) One of the tanks was firing beehive rounds point-blank.
20) A policeman fired at almost point-blank range,(http://sentencedict.com/point-blank.html) killing Hamlaouiinstantly.
21) The second enemy took aim at point-blank range.
22) He fired point-blank at Bernadette.
23) Then he opened fire at point-blank range, first at Cha, then at Park, severely wounding them both.
24) The gunman had missed his intended target from point-blank range.
25) He asked me to work at the weekend, but I refused point-blank.
26) I asked Make-Up to give him a few mosquito bites but he refused point-blank.
27) When she made them swap horses in their lessons, he refused point-blank.
28) Then he responded brilliantly late on to parry a point-blank shot from the ill-starred Simpson.
29) The men broke into the building at the dead of night, and shot their victims point-blank as they slept.
30) Massenga pulled a Mini-Uzi from inside his overall and shot Sibele at point-blank range.
More similar words: wet blanket, blank, blanket, point, points, appoint, point to, point out, pinpoint, in point of, pointless, to the point, viewpoint, standpoint, appointed, focal point, disappoint, checkpoint, appointment, point of view, pointillism, a case in point, disappointed, counterpoint, selling point, disappointment, investment banker, a fly in the ointment, lank, flank.