Random good picture Not show
(1) Was his action in conformity with the law?
(2) The prime minister is, in conformity with the constitution, chosen by the president.
(3) The procedure is in strict conformity with standard international practices.
(4) Excessive conformity is usually caused by fear of disapproval.
(5) We must act in conformity with local regulations.
(6) We work to ensure conformity with the customer's wishes.
(7) It's depressing how much conformity there is in such young children.
(8) Under certain conditions[http://Sentencedict.com], conformity thus assumes an understandable significance.
(9) Greg continued to resist conformity, later becoming a vegetarian.
(10) Conformity with the group is still a major objective.
(11) This sharing of expectations about acceptable behaviour ensures conformity.
(12) In logic, conformity to sound reasoning.
(13) Here, the conformity can be zealous or even excessive.
(14) In conformity with the greater strain placed on them, the forequarters show a less angled system for support and braking.
(15) Order and group conformity through bureaucratic systematization became the rule of the day; disobedience and open rebellion the rare exception.
(16) I think the reward for conformity is that everyone likes you except yourself. Rita Mae Brown
(17) This contact made him study the issue of conformity to the established church.
(18) While these symptoms impart a conformity to the clinical presentation, the underlying psychodynamic psychopathology is varied.
(19) At best, this organization achieves a grudging, superficial conformity to officially sanctioned patterns of thought and action.
(20) For them the key to societal continuity is conformity due to learnt rules of conduct.
(21) With the former, conformity to objective fact is the standard of reliability.
(22) Deviant motivations, for example, are still taken as given; it is conformity rather than deviance that remains problematic.
(23) Under Anne, High Churchmen became preoccupied with trying to eradicate the practice of occasional conformity.
(24) Others may decry competitions for their tendency to emphasize technique over artistry, conformity over originality.
(25) But this very positive image is almost the exact opposite of the prevailing view about conformity before 1945.
(26) Conceptual art was another attempt by artists to avoid the strait-jacket of commercialisation and the conformity of gallery art.
(27) But it can also strike on the potential for tension between bringing out individuality and creating conformity.
(28) Heads responded to advisory views of good practice in different ways, ranging from unthinking conformity to outright rejection.
(29) But in this contradiction between productivity and safety, between speed and conformity to regulations, which does the corporation prioritize?
(30) The assumption is that it is relatively more fruitful to regard our conformity, rather than our criminality, as problematic.
More similar words: nonconformity, conforming, conform, enormity, deformity, dormitory, confound, confounded, infirmity, confidentiality, inform, on foot, get on for, informal, informed, hermit, permit, information, termite, hermitage, intermit, formidable, misinformation, intermittent, brainstorming, amity, enmity, normality, confer, confuse.