Random good picture Not show
1. He lost consciousness at the first whiff of ether.
2. Her words disappeared into the ether.
3. Today's news goes into the ether and is soon forgotten.
4. Operations were carried out under light ether anaesthesia.
5. So no ether drag effects are perceptible to us.
6. Enya as a composer drifts alone in uncharted ether.
7. Our job brought us in contact with hazards ether than those posed by demeaning behavior.
8. The ether is not so much the carrier of cosmic electro-magnetic forces, as it is the materialised forces themselves.
9. Laparotomy was carried out under ether anesthesia and cannulation of the bile duct was performed for continuous bile collection.
10. In most industries with potential glycol ether exposure, the health effects have never been studied.
11. But in fact it seems most implausible the ether should do this.
12. Some formulations, incorporating a solvent normally glycol ether, have a useful low temperature activity.
13. Ether is irritant to the mouse respiratory tract and can cause excessive mucous secretion.
14. Nasty gases and smoke disperse into the ether; sewage eventually floats out to sea.
15. A glycol ether of the same chemical group from which antifreeze is derived.
16. Methyl tertiary butyl ether could work as substitute for lead but it is expensive.
17. Here they filled me with morphia, gave me ether, and put my arm in a rough splint.sentencedict.com
18. The air was rich with the pure ether of power, and I took care not to breathe too deeply.
19. They did away with the ether 100 years ago or so, and settled for empty space.
20. The Dratslingers and their troupe plucked these impulses from the ether, made them coagulate, gave them form.
21. For example, in his chemistry exam John wrote for the first three answers blank, ether and litmus test.
22. The problem may turn out to be much bigger than crossed telephone lines in the ether.
23. The animals were fasted for 24 hours and then their abdomen was opened and the stomach exposed under light ether anaesthesia.
24. The speed of light through our apparatus should vary as the speed of the relative ether current varies.
25. Seventy percent hepatectomy was performed as described by Higgins and Anderson under ether anaesthetic.
26. No electrical signal, whether down a wire or through the ether, appears able to travel faster than light.
27. While he was still fumbling four more of the shrieks blasted out of the ether; then there was a merciful silence.
28. It is a lotus of sixteen petals of a smoky purple hue, and its element is ether, space.
29. They are trained to work from locked rooms inside diplomatic facilities to glean political and military secrets from the ether.
30. Bernice felt something, some force, move through her, penetrating her skin as though it were ether.
More similar words: seethe, tether, whether, together, ethic, lethal, ethereal, tethered, see that, go together, ethoxy, get home, ethernet, ethics, ethnic, method, get hold of, lethargy, plethora, get together, urethra, ethical, altogether, all together, nonetheless, bellwether, lethargic, more than, bite the dust, unethical.