Random good picture Not show
1. Not being punctual is his greatest shortcoming.
2. He won't let them sleep over-another much-discussed shortcoming.
3. It is better to discover this painful shortcoming in an employer before you start working for him or her.
4. The principal shortcoming of the existing communications infrastructure lies in its inability to provide integrated voice, data, and video services.
5. Unfortunately, Graham has a minor shortcoming when it comes to cracks - he can't jam; but he can layback!
6. Rudeness is his chief shortcoming.
7. He is too proud to see his own shortcoming.
8. The shortcoming is the relatively slow data transmission rate.
9. You may point out our shortcoming, no matter when.
10. Shortcoming Procedure is simple, therefore may appear and cheerless.
11. Can anyone think of any more shortcoming of functionalism?
12. What is your long suit could be my shortcoming.
13. The structure can overcome the shortcoming of fake timing loop and be used in engineering.
14. All merit all is that the shortcoming rightness fixes position " . "
15. To present shortcoming of TP801-A single board computer, the author pointed out a kind of simple reform project without touching on any hardware circuit.
16. It overcame the shortcoming of the hard threshold with discontinuous function and solved the problem of the permanent bias in soft threshold function.
17. Overcome the shortcoming of traditional X ray residual stress measuring techniques, X ray computer tomography is presented.
18. Premature convergence is the fatal shortcoming of traditional evolutionary programming.
19. In this paper the shortcoming of existing test system of stab sensitivity by drop ball was analysed.
20. To overcome the shortcoming of the traditional overtone ratio method, a higher overtone ratio method to determine the thickness vibration electromechanical coupling factors was presented.
21. Objective:To compare the shortcoming and excellence of salpingocyesis treated by laparoscopy and traditional laparotomy.
22. The perspectives of other characters are important, and one shortcoming in this incomplete analysis lies in concentrating analysis on one character.
23. Software cost estimate with the traditional experience function has the shortcoming, and applying CBR estimate method can make up these problems.
24. What we learn from this case is that the knowledge and intelligence a man has are limited, and even his theurgy also has its shortcoming.
25. This paper introduced a new kind of intelligent length measurer designed by integrated Hall sensors which could overcome all above shortcoming.
26. But his humanistic view of religion also has very obvious shortcomings and the most serious shortcoming is to study religion in terms of purely natural man.
27. Furthermore, in the research of blind image restoration, provide the realization to the complicated EM algorithm, point out the shortcoming of this algorithm and provide the improved method.Sentencedict.com
28. This article identifies the value addition provided by wrapped document literal pattern in the WSDL design and the shortcoming on method overloading programming practice.
29. Please forgive my misdoing. It's my fault. I'll give up the shortcoming and study hard!
30. A new position protection method, negative logic control is developed to overcome the shortcoming.
More similar words: shortcut, shortening, forthcoming, short, shorts, shorten, shortly, in short, cut short, shortage, shortened, short-term, foreshorten, short-lived, short and sweet, coming, coming in, booming, glooming, blooming, domineering, report card, shore, ashore, offshore, shoreline, exhort, cohort, nominee, ominous.