Antonym: hence. Similar words: wagon, agony, drag on, a good many, a good job, a good deal, antagonist, do a good job. Meaning: [ə'gəʊ] adj. gone by; or in the past. adv. in the past.
Random good picture Not show
1. He left the house over an hour ago.
2. The business was acquired from Orion four years ago.
3. Her grandfather died ten years ago.
4. The country gained its independence ten years ago.
5. A generation ago genetic codes were certainly unknown.
6. His advancement to major came two years ago.
7. She recalled her talk with him aeons ago.
8. I arrived here two years ago.
9. It happened a few minutes ago.
10. Yes[sentence dictionary], I met him 20 years ago in America.
11. A taxi passed by just a moment ago.
12. Thousands of years ago the surface was barren desert.
13. She managed a clothes shop two years ago.
14. We bought our house several years ago.
15. She was hired three years ago.
16. I saw Tom three days ago.
17. Dinosaurs died out millions of years ago.
18. It's different now than it was a year ago.
19. His novels had a great vogue ten years ago.
20. He was here a few minutes ago.
21. A temple existed here hundreds of years ago.
22. I forgave her a long time ago.
23. A century ago, eastern Germany was an agricultural hinterland.
24. The valley was lumbered hard 2 years ago.
25. A hundred years ago, Britain had a large empire.
26. I went to Beijing three years ago.
27. I gave up eating meat a few months ago.
28. They checked out ten minutes ago.
29. Rick got the push a few weeks ago.
30. He committed suicide not long ago.
More similar words: wagon, agony, drag on, a good many, a good job, a good deal, antagonist, do a good job, a good deal of, have a good time.